Who can I talk to about making a small modpack?

N

neoblackheart

Me and My friend have wanted to play a modpack with Millénaire in it. The new 1.12 version of it but no one I have found has it in a modpack. SO I wanted to come here and ask if anyone can make us a small modpack with that and a few other fun mods in it? Or if you know of one thats already made?

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
There will probably not be anyone that will make a pack for you, but have you tried making one yourself with the Twitch launcher? It's quite easy to do, and allows you to add anything you like.

N

neoblackheart

I am working on that let me see if I can get one working realy quick.

N

neoblackheart

Alright so I threw together a small modpack how can I link it so you guys can check to see if I massivly screwed it up?

zBob

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, not interested in that type of pack, i was just bored catching up on reddit and forums and thought I would help out.

Twitch launcher has an export/share pack feature somewhere when you look around for it. You can then post/email that zip file to other people so thay can run the pack with the same configs and mods.

good luck.

N

neoblackheart

well I didn't mean so much that you had to play it just that I included every mod thats a good idea to have for slice of life stuff plus the mods I want on it.

Also how can I make it into a server. me and my friend wants to play on a server but we need to setup a server for it. I know how to setup a server I just didn't want to screw it up to bad when I did. I know you have to take out client mods but I don't know which mods are client side and which HAVE to go in the server.

zBob

Jul 29, 2019
forge server for 1.10 and newer will not run client only mods, so it will not hurt you to leave them in the server mod folder. It is still faster to do your initial play testing on single player to figure out your world gen and such but after that you should just be able to upload it and install forge.