whitelistcraft|FTB mindcrack pack 1.4.6|whitelisted|looking for a mature group

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

should i get a teamspeak 3 server?

• Total voters

Shurken

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shurken
time playing ftb/tekkit: About a month
anything about you: I've been playing minecraft since '10

Zedious

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zedious
time playing ftb/tekkit: Just over 8 months.
anything about you: I'm a dedicated Minecraft player. Also I'm a graphic/website designer hobbyist.

DWLooney

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DWLooney
time playing ftb/tekkit: 6 months
anything about you: I am really good at making redpower factories, and have been involved in several major builds

Kool

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:kool45520
Play times: almost 2year experience with mods.
About me: interested in the challenge gregtech has to offer.

helfull

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:helfull
Skype:i dont like to write it on a public forum pm me and i give you the skype name
time playing ftb/tekkit:all time cant stop xD
anything about you:i am playing mc since beta and started 1 year ago with technic/tekkit and once i found FTB i started on FTB, i am working on my own mod atm and even writing bukkit plugins ( hellsedit, just search it on dev.bukkit )

XiJakeX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XiJakeX
time playing ftb/tekkit: Played tekkit for about a year but just recently switched over to FTB about a month ago after finding out that tekkit would no longer be able to update further.
anything about you: Usually play FTB with a group of friends some of which may be sending in applications as well. Whenever i do play im usually on skype so contacting me is fairly easy.

Rayliegh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rayliegh
time playing ftb/tekkit: I've been playing tekkit since it came out. I have also played thaumcraft. I took atlittle time of from Tekkit to play MinecraftTLA.
anything about you: Proficient Builder, and survivalist.

JenniferP

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SimplyJennifer
Skype: i use skype yes, but dont wanna post name on here. a pm on the site would be best for ip if accepted =)
time playing ftb/tekkit: a little over a year
anything about you: i am head staff on a tekkit server that has been going for over 6 months now and really wanna start playing ftb

Robbie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RobbieBobby
time playing ftb/tekkit: 3 or so hours.
anything about you: I don't talk much.

Optimel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Optimel
time playing ftb/tekkit: Tekkit i played like 3 months and FTB 2 months ago
anything about you: I love to you technical things on minecraft :)

akrodzen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Iantheartist
time playing ftb/tekkit: 2 months
anything about you: Real name is not Ian. Married, with 3 kids. I play at work a lot (I should be fired). I live in Alaska. Most of my playing time will happen in the evenings.

XijoshX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XijoshX
Time playing FTB (or tekkit): I started to play tekkit with a group friends on a private sever about a year ago. Recently switched to FTB about a month ago.
Anything about me: I'm currently attending my first year of high school but one of the youngest in my class due to having a Summer birthday. I enjoy gaming (on PC and Xbox) with friends in my free time. My Skype is almost always open making me easy to contact.

midorichi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Midorichi
time playing ftb/tekkit: about a month now I think..
anything about you: I'm 18, yes Im a girl. and I just want to have fun!

Robbie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Midorichi
time playing ftb/tekkit: about a month now I think..
anything about you: I'm 18, yes Im a girl. and I just want to have fun!
Because girls, they wanna have fuuuuuuuuun!

ileaves2live

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ileaves2live
time playing ftb/tekkit: About a month+ of FTB now, I have never played tekkit before
anything about you: I'm a friendly and humorous guy who likes to play minecraft with other people, make friends, do stuff together (building, caving or just random fun). I am most familiar to IC2 and BC as of right now with some knowledge on mystcraft. I have not really tried out the other mods that the FTB mod pack has to offer

Ripps

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ripps818
time playing ftb/tekkit: seems like forever now... I've played Technic/Tekkit for about a year now, and I've been playing FTB for about 2 months. I'm pretty familiar with this stuff by now.
anything about you: I consider myself a minecraft engineer, I like to come up with the most efficient and compact machine setups. I want to become better at programming so I can setup ComputerCraft to level up my capability to make things crazy efficient and automated. I was never a big fan of Equivalent Exchange in Tekkit because it made things too easy, I like a good challenge and like to work with people to come up with clever and original ideas.

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Frankiejoh
time playing ftb/tekkit:I have played for 3 maybe 4 dont really know
anything about you:I cant say i am but i think im fun and cool, I do work well with others and im thoughtful so all around good person.

privacy8265

Jul 29, 2019
*Also, could you maybe whitelist my friend*
His application is here:

IGN:Jonathan6304
age:14, we both usually play on servers with 18+ people
Skype: (Name: "niels 22",skype acc name: "niels222222") - Same as mine (He doesn't have skype, I can give him server ip)
time playing ftb/tekkit:None, but I can teach him
anything about you: playing too many games 'n' stuff, very friendly unless someone is being mean to anyone, then I help them.

CountEragar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CountEragar
time playing ftb/tekkit: A few months.
anything about you: I'm friendly and respectful of other people.