whitelistcraft|FTB mindcrack pack 1.4.6|whitelisted|looking for a mature group

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

should i get a teamspeak 3 server?

• Total voters

pjudo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN pjudo
time playing ftb/tekkit:since it came out
anything about you: i love the mod pack and every one calls me nice
thanks

NorwegianRetard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NorwegianRetard
Time playing ftb/tekkit: Im pretty new at FTB, but i have been playing tekkit for 4-5 months.
Anything about you: i Could be fun if the humor is alright. Never letting a bad day ruin for other players :eek:
And soon got two kids.

csideaustin831

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:csideaustin831
time playing ftb/tekkit:i have played ftb since release and tekkit since yogscast episode 11 not sure on date
anything about you:I have a youtube channel and love to record

Kossnet

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kossnet
time playing ftb/tekkit: Almost 2 years
anything about you: Im a all around FTB and Tekkit player, Im decent with all the mods. People i play minecraft with and talk to say im a funny guy to be around and with :D

Danny Phantom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dannyden
Time playing FTB: About 3 months
Anything about me: I'd like to join a serious group of Minecrafters and have some fun as a group, and I like playing on a server to see what others build and show off what I've built. I'm also Dutch but I've got a certificate of Cambridge English Business Level, so my english is on par I think.

Oh I've also got a Dutch youtube channel, you could ook at some of the PDIS Server episodes with Danny if you want to see my building skills. youtube.com/pontusendanny

didde31

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: didde31
Time played: Minecraft for about 2,5 years. Tekkit and ftb lot lesser, but have pretty good amount of hours on ftb too.
Anything about me: Kid in 7th grade. Plays ice hockey, plays minecraft.. (alot) Looking for serious ftb server.. without any unmature people. From sweden! Can play pretty much. Yup, that's it, ask if you are wondering anything! (have experience of being a mod/op on some servers)

Thanks

Didde

Rocker0149

Jul 29, 2019
the app is here to get whitelisted

IGN: rocker0149
Skype: yes but don't want to say it outloud here, message me if you want it.
time playing ftb/tekkit: since it came out, 1yr+
anything about you: I am a good builder and a mature player. If somebody pranks me i will understand and not get mad at them. I can help people whenever they need help.

GhostM3kk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GhostM3kk
Time playing FTB/TEKKIT: i play it Every now and then so roughly 3-4 months
Anything About you: Love FTB, Mc love gaming, i'm committed[DOUBLEPOST=1357076642][/DOUBLEPOST]^

Dharox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dharox
time playing ftb/tekkit: FTB for about a week or two
anything about you: ive played minecraft for a VERY long time, ive played tekkit for about 6-7 months, and now im trying out FTB. This does mean im very new to most of the mods, yet i think i will learn quick enough

Trevor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bugzeeolboy
Age: 17. I am generally a fan of mature audiences, though, because I'm not a squeaker and don't flip out when something bad happens.
Time spent on modpacks: A few months.
About me: I am very good at programming ComputerCraft. Programming requires a lot of patience, so that's what I have. I also help people with their programming problems.
Its unbelievable how many annoying little kids I have met, and I am tired of it. I just want to go on a peaceful server and call it a home.

Anikidomo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Anikidomo
time playing ftb/tekkit: a few weeks, but i've put in a lot of hours
anything about you: I've always been very creative and spent years studying art and dabbled in some engineering. I love making things that look good and function smoothly.

Silver_Moonrox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Silver_Moonrox
Time playing FTB/Tekkit: Spent quite a few hours, although I've mostly been researching and theorizing
Anything about you: I know it's a long shot, with me being 12 years old, but I'm one of the most mature 12 year olds you'll ever find. I've never played on a server at all, but I've been playing vanilla since beta 1.4. I'm mainly interested in Thaumcraft, but I know most everything I need to know about all the other mods. I've never been that creative in the past, but recently I've been on an artistic rampage. I really hope you'll consider me regardless of my age. I would love to be a part of your community, and I believe I have the potential to fit in nicely. One last thing, my internet is fairly low quality for the time being, so I might not be able to participate frequently, but I'll try my hardest.

Demon12349

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Demon13249
time playing ftb/tekkit: I've been playing minecraft with mods for about a year or little bit longer
anything about you: I am a high school student. I've stop playing minecraft only because I couldn't find a fun server to play on but hope to back in the groove of playing mindcraft almost daily.

andybautista1997ab

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: andybautista1997ab
time playing ftb/tekkit: a few days
anything about you: im not an asshole and i love minecraft

NickD95

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:NickD95
time playing ftb/tekkit: almost a year and a half.
anything about you: I been playing MC since alpha.

Spyros_Remi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Spyros_Remi
time playing ftb/tekkit: a couple of months
anything about you: I like playing in a small respectfull comunity. I am very helpfull to others. I am looking for a whitelisted server that can provide stability and friendly gameplay.

Reactions: didde31