Whitelist Server Whitelist Horizons Server 24/7 Close 18+ Group

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TattooGamer

Jul 29, 2019
IP: 50.31.113.177
Rules:
Be respectful
Use common sense
No Griefing (Will result in Insta-Ban)
No Stealing (Will result in Temp-Ban)
PvP is Enabled (Don't over do it, be respectful)
Do not kill peoples animals (Falls under being respectful)

Who we are:

We are a group that has been friends for over 2+ years. Going through most games together like Payday 2. World of Warcraft. Vanilla Minecraft, and most of the Tekkit/Feed the Beast packs. We're all 18+ ranging into early 40's for some of us. We like to laugh, carry on, and have a good time.

What we're looking for:
We are looking for people to join us in Horizons to increase the amount of fun there is. We feel like 18+ age range is decent since most of us enjoy joking around. We are also looking for players who are knowledgeable of the Horizons pack, meaning you don't require much help in-game or are fairly familiar with how to use a wiki/google.

Whitelist Application
IGN:
What do you plan to accomplish on our server:
5 Words to describe yourself:
Misc:
Would you be interested in joining our Mumble?
Will you follow these simple rules?

If accepted I will let you know here.

chris stewart

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chrisstew96
What do you plan to accomplish on our server: I want to advance my knowledge in the mod and meet new people to play with.
5 Words to describe yourself: Funny,playful,honest,focused,determined
Misc: I am in college and have alot of work at times so I may not be able to play alot but I will try to be on
Would you be interested in joining our Mumble? yeah
Will you follow these simple rules? yes I will

TattooGamer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chrisstew96
What do you plan to accomplish on our server: I want to advance my knowledge in the mod and meet new people to play with.
5 Words to describe yourself: Funny,playful,honest,focused,determined
Misc: I am in college and have alot of work at times so I may not be able to play alot but I will try to be on

Welcome aboard.

SnowAkechi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Alakaram
What do you plan to accomplish on our server: Just play and have fun, maybe make some new friends.
5 Words to describe yourself: Quiet, Calm, Nice, Rough, Friendly
Misc: I spend a lot of time playing Minecraft, especially FTB but I'm not too good at it so I'm still learning a lot.
Would you be interested in joining our Mumble? I could try, last time I joined a Mumble my headset hurt a lot of peoples ears, but I could sit and listen while typing in game.
Will you follow these simple rules? Yes of course.

stentninja

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stentninja
What do you plan to accomplish on our server: find exploits, train my building skills and build a farm for everything
5 Words to describe yourself: quiet, friendly, logical, patient, shy
Misc: Just finished VCAL (year 12) and I have a lot of time on my hands, I've been looking for someone to play with for a long time
Would you be interested in joining our Mumble? in time I will join just need to meet everyone first
Will you follow these simple rules? yep I prefer a friendly community

Rhubarb85

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rhubarb85
What do you plan to accomplish on our server; I would like to be part of a great community that loves to have fun and help others learn more about minecraft.
5 Words to describe yourself: Joker, respectfull, logical, easygoing, party.
Misc:I would hope to be on most days but my job could take me away for a week or two.

Spewny Bard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: spewnybard
What do you plan to accomplish on our server: I would like to just build some nice things and work on stuff with people.
5 Words to describe yourself: Artist, friendly, patient, helpful and layed-back.
Misc: A lot of the whitelisted servers for Horizons seem to be shut down or the forum threads are dead.
Would you be interested in joining our Mumble? Maybe, I have some memory problems when I run FTB. So it's a matter of if this computer can handle both at once.
Will you follow these simple rules? Yeah, they're kind of basic for being a decent human being.

mmmBoost

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mmmBoost
What do you plan to accomplish on our server: Build, Help the community, Enjoy playing, And teaching others that ask for help with tech and such.
5 Words to describe yourself: Builder/Designer, Friendly, Helpful, Respectful, and Easy going.
Misc: I enjoy building with the terrain, not bulldozing an area out. Just my preference
Would you be interested in joining our Mumble? Sure
Will you follow these simple rules? Yes absolutely

Solomonzz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Solomonzz
What do you plan to accomplish on our server:Master of magic and i town with a shipyard and ships
5 Words to describe yourself:fun friendly builder helpful funny
Misc:i like building things into the hills or mountains
Would you be interested in joining our Mumble? sure why not
Will you follow these simple rules?yes

goddlykitten

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: goddlykitty
What do you plan to accomplish on our server: automate some sort of mining operation
5 Words to describe yourself: chill, funny, no-life, nerd, streamer
Misc:i'm looking for a server to stream on and this seems to be exactly what i'm looking for
Would you be interested in joining our Mumble? yes

jurgenroo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mcdreamer1
What do you plan to accomplish on our server: love playing with all the mods and learning new ones and play in a community type of server is lots more fun
5 Words to describe yourself: easy go get along with , helpfull and minecraft addict lol
Misc: played on lot of servers until they always faded aways i prefer community server over those big none personal ones those feel like single player
Would you be interested in joining our Mumble? i surely will

CapnCrunch955

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CapnCrunch955
What do you plan to accomplish on our server:i plan to try to make new friends and build a big base for all to use and to build some mini games for people to play for fun
5 Words to describe yourself: helpful, kind, considerate, caring, friendly
Misc:i want a server that wont die in 2 weeks and since your mature i dont think it will cause every other server im on always closes in like 2-3 weeks
Would you be interested in joining our Mumble? ya ill join your mumble
Will you follow these simple rules? yes

BashCake

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KumDumpster
What do you plan to accomplish on our server: I plan on just being a community player, doing my thing and just having fun :D
5 Words to describe yourself: homosexual, fun, cute, warm, nice
Misc: I'm gay, so just letting you all know...
Would you be interested in joining our Mumble? Sure!!
Will you follow these simple rules? yes

jpbirdsgong

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jprometheus
What do you plan to accomplish on our server: Automate the heck out of a bunch of mods I've never tried before.
5 Words to describe yourself: patient, friendly, dedicated, obsessive, detailed
Misc: I've been around since Ultimate 1.4
Would you be interested in joining our Mumble? For sure.
Will you follow these simple rules? Most definitely