Which modpack is best for me?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
S

sturla2409

I want:
Quarries, buildcraft, industrial stuff, macerator, all industrial tech, machines. I don't care about magic.

Which should I choose?

Vapez

S

sturla2409

Infinity has tech mods and magic mods.
Which tech mods? I said I don't care about magic really.

What's the difference between infinity and ultimate/monster/unleashed? Why is infinity better in your opinion?

Vapez

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Infinity is on 1.7.10, 'nuff said.
Now the tech mods: Buildcraft, Thermal Expansion, Redstone Arsenal, Simply Jetpacks, Ender I/O, Extra Utilities, Applied Energistics 2, Industrialcraft 2 Experimental, some IC2Exp addons, Logistics Pipes, Draconic Evolution, Railcraft, Forestry, Project Red, Solar Expansion, maybe Solar Flux. That's all I can remember

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Too lazy to edit

Also Immersive Engineering and Bigreactors.
And I recommend looking into this tech mods that aren't in Infinity: Rotarycraft, Reactorcraft, Electricraft(all by Reika), Nuclearcraft and Mekanism(you might've seen it in the past, is probably very different from what you might remember), it has Fusion Reactors!
Edit: Yes, I edited! /offtopic
Also look for Flazberad's Steam Power if you like working with steamy stuff!

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Infinity Evolved is your best and only bet for all the things you want.
You will have to just ignore the magic mods as you'd then have to hunt for a third party pack.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Space Astronomy is all about the Tech mods, and has no Magic at all. It also has Hardcore Quest mod, but it's completely ignorable. You can get some nice rewards out of marking quests you're doing anyway as completed though.