Which Mod

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Guys I'm new here and i wanted to ask. Which ftb is the most complete one? Is the ultimate because from the name :p
Currently I'm in the ultimate version.

I wanted to play ftb with all the mods that are included in every kinds of other ftb version that are not in the ultimate version is it possible? If yes how?

Please help me. Thanks a lot :D loving this mod.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk HD

NicoAD

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, Ultimate is the one with the most mods but there are other mods not in it like the Pony mod,Several other Voxel mods,and maybe other small mods.

Reactions: reddvilzz

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, Ultimate is the one with the most mods but there are other mods not in it like the Pony mod,Several other Voxel mods,and maybe other small mods.

Can i allowed to combine the missing mod to the ultimate? How can i do it please? :D
Thanks for your fast response there.

NicoAD

Jul 29, 2019
Well the Mods I named are Aesthetic mods and voxels have half there mods recopies.
The only mag-or mod is the 8 dimension mod which is only used for 1 whole mod pack because its incompatible with alot of other mods.
So nothing to worry about.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Can i allowed to combine the missing mod to the ultimate? How can i do it please? :D
Thanks for your fast response there.

Yes you are. However, if you plan on playing on joining a server you must match the mods on the server.

Easiest way is to download the other mod pack(s). Open the pack's folder and copy the files over to ultimate or another pack one by one. Test minecraft after each one you copy. You might also want to grab the config file from the pack as well. Make sure that you do not replace any files and that the mod packs are for the same patch, example 1.4.7 or 1.5.1, never mix them. Once inside the folder the mod will be enabled by default. From the launcher you can disable any mod by clicking on the Pack Click 'Edit Mod Pack' and then choose a mod and choose disable. To enable a disabled mod pack click on it and choose enable. To make it easy to see which mods are disabled they are moved to the right when disabled.

Hope that was useful. Any questions I will be happy to answer. If anyone has better instructions/ideas I welcome them.

Edit: Thanks also for the like. Hope you enjoy the stay. ;)

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
I just want to make it short so i said ftb is mod :p lol

Okay thanks all for your info it helps me for what i'm looking for. Newbie here :D

I've got another questions though anyone know what mods that aren't included in the ultimate but included in the other mod?

Some mods have small mod like so ex: industrial mod have some small mods / plugin that is included in the ultimate but some aren't included in the ultimate. How can i add the small mods? Do i just add the complete version of industrial craft to the ultimate or i need to add the small mod / plugin manually.

Hope you understand the point :D

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
Uhhh your wording kind-of confused me...
From what i understood you want some other mods that are included in other packs but not in ultimate?
1. I personally remove all of the Voxel mods. They are purely for aesthetics. They also make your computer work harder at a somethings it's already working hard at.
Which is never good. Also, the mini-map is kind-of cheaty. I like the Rei's minimap it's nice and isn't so cheaty. Keep in mind, mini-maps in general, have world leaking. Which makes your world lag and/or destroy it O_O
2. Thaumic bees are pretty cool. (If you know of Thaumcraft)
3. I like treecapitator. It takes the grueling hours of chopping trees to minutes.
3.5. Alas, there isn't a mass-produced human. Everyone has different tastes. Try em' all ;D

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Uhhh your wording kind-of confused me...
From what i understood you want some other mods that are included in other packs but not in ultimate?
1. I personally remove all of the Voxel mods. They are purely for aesthetics. They also make your computer work harder at a somethings it's already working hard at.
Which is never good. Also, the mini-map is kind-of cheaty. I like the Rei's minimap it's nice and isn't so cheaty. Keep in mind, mini-maps in general, have world leaking. Which makes your world lag and/or destroy it O_O
2. Thaumic bees are pretty cool. (If you know of Thaumcraft)
3. I like treecapitator. It takes the grueling hours of chopping trees to minutes.
3.5. Alas, there isn't a mass-produced human. Everyone has different tastes. Try em' all ;D

Yeah i agree about voxel maps. But i like voxel menu for the menu gui in the main screen. So thaumic bees and tree capacitor are they in ultimate? Or do you add it manually?

Basically what you asked is almost in the point of my question :p.
What other great mods do you suggest to add that aren't include in the ultimate pack?

Sorry my main language it is not english. So if it is confusing then pardon me :p
I just can't explain something complex like this. That is why it is confusing :p

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
Ah ok. Your english is fine it's just a little Syntax error :D
Yes, those mods are pretty good.. I would also add Ars magica but, i have heard that there are some conflicts. *A lot of conflicts
Logistic pipes is an excellent mod also.

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
From what i read here http://m.ftbwiki.org/Feed_The_Beast_Modpacks

Ultimate version doesn't have like assembly line, atomic assemble etc. But i can found it in ampz mod pack.

Here is the question that i meant in my previous post.
So how can i add the missing ultimate mods from ampz mod pack? And so does the other missing mods that maybe i like? that's it my confusing and annoying question :p

Hope it is not bothering you all for my noobish :D
Need more learning here

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
I added Treecap and T.bees. manually
Ps. Tinkerers Construct and Natura are amazing mods. Unfortunately, it is 1.5.1.[DOUBLEPOST=1366436537][/DOUBLEPOST]
From what i read here http://m.ftbwiki.org/Feed_The_Beast_Modpacks

Ultimate version doesn't have like assembly line, atomic assemble etc. But i can found it in ampz mod pack.

Here is the question that i meant in my previous post.
So how can i add the missing ultimate mods from ampz mod pack? And so does the other missing mods that maybe i like? that's it my confusing and annoying question :p

Hope it is not bothering you all for my noobish :D
Need more learning here

Those mods use a different electricity system than Ultimate, which uses eu/mj. In ampz they use Universal Electricity, which uses kw/mw. Sorry:oops:

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
I added Treecap and T.bees. manually
Ps. Tinkerers Construct and Natura are amazing mods. Unfortunately, it is 1.5.1.[DOUBLEPOST=1366436537][/DOUBLEPOST]
Those mods use a different electricity system than Ultimate, which uses eu/mj. In ampz they use Universal Electricity, which uses kw/mw. Sorry:oops:

So that means i can add them to ultimate? I am still didn't know how to combine 2 mod packs together. Can you tell me so i can experience and test it myself?

And can you please tell me which missing mod from the chartthat i shouldn't combine with the ultimate?

Thanks for the mod suggestion though, i will try and add it :D.

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
So that means i can add them to ultimate? I am still didn't know how to combine 2 mod packs together. Can you tell me so i can experience and test it myself?

And can you please tell me which missing mod from the chartthat i shouldn't combine with the ultimate?

Thanks for the mod suggestion though, i will try and add it :D.

You cannot add any mod from Universal Electricity. It uses a completely different energy system.

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
You cannot add any mod from Universal Electricity. It uses a completely different energy system.

Okay then. If i want to test and combine mod packs from one to another i have to download both mod packs haven't i? Then what else? Just tell me the steps and that's it for my question for now :D