Which is your favorite game?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
If we're talking Forum Games, I've always been partial to "The First Thing", although "Good vs Evil" and "Moderators make you lose count" can be good for a laugh. In a more in-depth way, I quite enjoyed the forays I had into Mafia/Werewolf/Fallen Angels (though my second go my heart wasn't really in it); there hasn't been one of those run for a little while.

Otherwise, I have a deep love of the LEGO games - I got into them way back when LEGO Star Wars first came out, and have played almost every one of that type since. Otherwise, I quite enjoyed the first couple of Ratchet & Clank games, and the God of War series (got very into 1 and 2). I liked XCOM: Enemy Unknown, though I played that on super easy mode - and though I haven't played XCOM2, I really like watching videos about it. The original Starcraft and the Diablo series I've got a big soft spot for, I've only played Wings of Liberty (the Terran campaign) for Starcraft II, but enjoyed that thoroughly.

A

Astr1d

The Witcher 3 - it's a masterpiece.Then Witcher 1 and on last spot Witcher 2 (those god-awful colors).

A

Astr1d

Also I like playing escape games. My favorite is horror game like Lab. I had a fantastic experience in LA, we booked with friends a room after reading the reviews about Quest Factory rooms . We felt like we were heroes of some horror movie. Impressive decorations and spooky atmosphere. It's not like a horror video games 'cause it's for real.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Well since we resurrected a thread might as well add to it. But I've been playing a lot of 7 days to die recently. Quite a bit more of a challenge then minecraft. It does take a bit to get used to the voxel way of doing blocks.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Aside from Minecraft, its probably one of the LEGO games - LEGO Marvel Superheroes (the first one) is a strong contender.

helir69

May 5, 2020
I have a game that marked me deeply: Gran Turismo. It was from the age of 7 that I discovered car simulation. The game actually taught me the basics, and since then I have fallen in love with the automobile <3
SHAREit MX Player

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
So jumping in for me is another LEGO game: LEGO DC Super-Villains. I love the customizable character, and the voice acting, and the story. Its all good!

Reactions: LordPINE

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
Can't believe I've never mentioned Tales of Berseria in this thread. It has one of the best stories I've seen in an RPG, and the gameplay is quite fun.
The Witcher 3 is also up there as one of my favorite games, again because of the great story.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I really like Skyrim. I enjoy the sense of epic exploration and the expansiveness of the map and its many locations. When you get into the gameplay loop of completing every quest and checking off as many locations as possible it can get really addictive. You just can't stop and leave your chair.

Of course it isn’t for everyone, and I know what its like to try a game everyone loves and just “Not getting it” so if you’ve tried playing it for 10 or so hours and still don’t like it, just move on to something else, just isn’t your thing.
I've never played Skyrim, or any of the Elder Scrolls games - I feel like I've really missed out!