Which is the REAL FTB modpack?!?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

CreepersBestFriend

Jul 29, 2019
The Ultimate Pack will be the Officilal i beileve, but it hasnt been released since the mods arent out yet or there testing it.

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
Tagh slowpoke and jaded all said it would be released today. The way I figure it, i've been waiting 4 months for this, if they release it today, awesome. If not i'm gonna give up waiting and use the direwolf20 pack. I at least would like a modlist so I could assemble it myself. And The suspense is killing me

raiju

Jul 29, 2019
Tagh slowpoke and jaded all said it would be released today. The way I figure it, i've been waiting 4 months for this, if they release it today, awesome. If not i'm gonna give up waiting and use the direwolf20 pack. I at least would like a modlist so I could assemble it myself. And The suspense is killing me

"just wait till monday"

monday comes

"just wait till next monday" ;)

raiju

Jul 29, 2019
They said specifically it would be friday(march 1st) however I wouldn't put it past them to be wrong(again)

and we all sit here like fools eagerly awaiting an announcement.

op-will-surely-deliver-lets-just-wait.jpg

raiju

Jul 29, 2019
They're either working frantically tonight or their not, either way all we can do is be hopeful.

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
They're either working frantically tonight or their not, either way all we can do is be hopeful.

Well I would think if they were sure enough that they could release it today then they would have most or all of the work done

raiju

Jul 29, 2019
Well I would think if they were sure enough that they could release it today then they would have most or all of the work done

if it were me I would delay it on purpose.

I don't directly communicate with consumers irl, luckily.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
They said specifically it would be friday(march 1st) however I wouldn't put it past them to be wrong(again)
It is 10:30pm GMT. Something tells me it's not happening unless they are trying to troll us and releasing at midnight. Captainana's post about launcher design also suggest they just aren't ready.

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
if it were me I would delay it on purpose.
I don't directly communicate with consumers irl, luckily.

Why would you delay it? And I think they said most of the work is done, they were just waiting on some mods

Jenral

Jul 29, 2019
Ultimate comes out March 1st. And DW20 or Mindcrack are both suitable for conversion.

LoL surprise, surprise. It's now march 3rd and no official Ultimate Pack release. I've tried the private pack version & it's pretty broken. Lets see what Monday brings.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
LoL surprise, surprise. It's now march 3rd and no official Ultimate Pack release. I've tried the private pack version & it's pretty broken. Lets see what Monday brings.

Lasted I heard the pack would be out and no one stated what contusion it would be in. ;)

Testing will lead to a better ultimate pack.