Which is the funnest modpack you have played?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

FTB_Time

Jul 29, 2019
After pretty much 'finishing' my world on direwolf20 1.6, I have become very bored and want to move on to another modpack.

I don't really want to play another 'regular modded world' and I am waiting until a stable 1.7 pack comes out before starting again.

Any suggestions?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
After pretty much 'finishing' my world on direwolf20 1.6, I have become very bored and want to move on to another modpack.

I don't really want to play another 'regular modded world' and I am waiting until a stable 1.7 pack comes out before starting again.

Any suggestions?

Agrarian Skies, Crash Landing, Material Energy^3

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Definatly crash landing. I have also "heard" running red and crafting paradise are fun

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Queue

Jul 29, 2019
Better than wolves and TFC.
Why are you waiting though? 1.7 has been stable and has had hundreds of mods for nearly, what, 5-6 months?

Reactions: SatanicSanta

FTB_Time

Jul 29, 2019
Better than wolves and TFC.
Why are you waiting though? 1.7 has been stable and has had hundreds of mods for nearly, what, 5-6 months?
Why does it say 'ALPHA: Highly Experimental. Expect frequent world resets. Use at your own risk. No tech support will be offered for this pack!' then?

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
There's this great new modpack called "Outside".

It's pretty hardcore and the server admins are just dicks.

It has an economy system but you have to play it for like 8 hours a day to make any real money, you need permission to get block-placing privileges or else the mods punish you and TNT is on the banned list.

I wouldn't even ask about building a nuclear reactor under your house, you'll probably get permabanned.

Loxinnightwalker

Jul 29, 2019

Any suggestions?
How does one "Finish" a world? I don't think I've ever done something like that before.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

NinjaEnergy

Jul 29, 2019
Blood'n'bones, only if u are masochist enuff, if not TPPI could suffice, that ingame IRC makes up for it