Which Creeperhost package?

Danyaal99

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm planning on making a let's play with my friend in a few months but I want to know what creeperhost package I should choose. It's just gonna be me and a friend, I want the server to support any FTB pack with not much lag but a little lag would be alright. I don't want to spend a small amount of money because it's just gonna be for 2 people.
So what creeperhost package do you recommend?

KnightOwl

Jul 29, 2019
Other options which I cannot mention but who don't take 50 years to open Twilight Forest..

That said I'm using DW20 1.5.2 pack and for myself and my wife to play reliably requires 2.5 gigs of RAM. Most of the time the server isn't using that much (currently idling at 800MB) but occasionally it will jump up to 2 GB for some reason. Using MCPC+ and a bunch of other plugins as well so you may be fine with less.

You could try going with silverfish but don't be surprised if you need to upgrade to zombie.

LeoMC

Jul 29, 2019
Get a VPS which fits your budget(from server4you for example, 30 days free trial) and I'll set your server up. Waaaaaaaaay better than CreeperHost.

HMU if you are interested...

KnightOwl

Jul 29, 2019
VPS is uber over kill for 2 people.. also way out of his budget.. that said there are other great providers who are in the budget..

xSeaBiscuit

Jul 29, 2019
Well first what is his budget? 5, 10 15+ dollars? 1.5g's with MCPC+ is fine for a 2 man server, but when you start adding 10 mystcraft ages your doomed to lag.

KnightOwl

Jul 29, 2019
What are you smoking? Good luck finding a VPS worth having for less then Silverfish/zombie pricing..

HearNoMore

Jul 29, 2019
There are plenty of providers out there that will get you a VPS package cheaper then silverfish pricing and give you the same amount of ram, etc. I will not advertise who it is, but drop me a PM and I will give you the information.

LeoMC

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure, but you seem to smoke I tell people shit which isn't properly researched.

Comparison: That magma cube plan has 768 MB RAM, and costs more than a VPS which isn't overloaded due to to many servers on one root.... Like creeper host.