Which chunkloaders works with frames?

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Basically i am about to start making my first redpower frame bore, my problem is that chickenchunks are crashing on world load. Which other chunkloaders supports frames and Mystcraft?

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Railcraft does for a fact. Or you could make a chunkloading turtle.
Are you completely sure that they both work with both Mystcraft and frames? Well actually the question is does Forge support frames and mystcraft?
With 2 chunkloaders, a deployer and block breaker can be used to place and pickup as the bore drives forward. (keeping chunkloaders static and avoiding the problem)

You can also try mounting a quarry on it (its not like you'll need it again)
You can also try mounting a quarry on it (its not like you'll need it again)
Bah, that sounds silly

Antivyris

Jul 29, 2019
You may want to post what pack and mod versions you are using, I use chicken-spot loaders on my frame machine with no problems.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Except quarries now have chunkloading built in...

I know, but having a quarry on frames are silly.

You may want to post what pack and mod versions you are using, I use chicken-spot loaders on my frame machine with no problems.

There is no need to post what modpack I use, as I try to install any and all the mods I want and need. I want any working 1.4.5 chunkloader. If you do want to know I use the DW20 modpack v2 (not the latest). Where chicken chunks is uninstalled.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Are you completely sure that they both work with both Mystcraft and frames? Well actually the question is does Forge support frames and mystcraft?
I don't see why not. They did before so they should now. Cheat one in and test it.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
They should work fine. The Dimensional Anchor requires fuel (ender pearls) to function, but I don't believe that the chunkloader turtle does, so use that one.

I don't mind using enderpearls, if i did i would just disable fuel usage. I also am not sure if the chunkloaders generate new chunks.