Which are most useful parts of Witchcraft?

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
You mean the game breaking, can get before Jetpacks costless Creative Flight rings; Oh yes I'd love those to be in my game (I have them in mine but they cost 5 Soul Fragments, 2 Unstable Ingots, 1 Nether Star and a Gilded Mundane ring which is a new item I added that costs 1 Mundane Ring, 4 Gold Ingots, 4 Gold Nuggets).
...u wot

Reactions: SatanicSanta

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
You mean the game breaking, can get before Jetpacks costless Creative Flight rings; Oh yes I'd love those to be in my game (I have them in mine but they cost 5 Soul Fragments, 2 Unstable Ingots, 1 Nether Star and a Gilded Mundane ring which is a new item I added that costs 1 Mundane Ring, 4 Gold Ingots, 4 Gold Nuggets).
Come now, but you have to kill one whole wither to get it! ONE WHOLE WITHER! So that makes it totes balanced. Right?

---
/on topic
Either way, why does witchery need to be useful? Can't you just play it for the experience and content it provides? do people actually do that anymore?

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
I enjoyed finding a way to subvert the dream world and bring my god-like technology into that realm to crush it under my bootheels. All it took was a little wandering and patience, and I absolutely ended that realm. With incendiary and chemical weapons. The nightmares didn't stand a chance against my amethyst/thaumium sword, either. It was an absolute massacre, and I loved it.

With Thaumcraft, Portal Gun, Ender Storage, and a bit of luck, you can easily make an ender pouch in the dream realm tied to your favourite ender chest full of goodies, and can drag it all into the dream with you. After that, I just put all the makings for an ME quantum bridge in there, and a few stacks of cobble, and it was all over for the nightmare realm.

(Teleportation doesn't work, for some reason. The dimension goes a bit weird and doesn't let you use any blocks.)