Which Ae2 version works on a Infinity 1.51 server?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

stry67

Jul 29, 2019
Basically the default Ae2 in our small Infinity server doesn't allow crafting through the storage/interface combination. I know it can be updated because I have seen it played on several LP's via Youtube.
I have tried updating using the latest rv2 beta build for 1.7.10 minecraft on both my SP and the Server. each time it crashes.
Any suggestions/pointers or help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
AFAIK crafting though subnets just isn't designed to work like that. It's not a bug nor have they updated to fix it. You'll have to put the crafting on your main network

stry67

Jul 29, 2019
AFAIK crafting though subnets just isn't designed to work like that. It's not a bug nor have they updated to fix it. You'll have to put the crafting on your main network

rv2 build 29 specifically states crafting can use items through the storage/interface combination. My crafting blocks are on the main network, the items are in cells located in a subnet.

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh i thought you meant that the crafting was on the main network. You'll probably have to upgrade thaumic energistics as well

stry67

Jul 29, 2019
Huh? I said crafting was done on the main network and pulling items off cells located on a subnet. And Why would I need to update thaumic energistics?

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
cause thaumic energistics relies on applied energistics so it would probably fail to launch when you updated AE. and only said storage bus interface combination in the OP