Where is Corruption

TheCupcakeisaLie

Jul 29, 2019
So after dealing with numerous amounts of problems with blocks and items I have gotten quite good at mcedit and nbt editor. But what can cause corruption and more importantly-what's corrupt. I had a map that crashed after starting up, so I made my backup and was curios. I deleted all the region files which I thought-was what stored the information for the chunks, but it kept crashing, even deleting level.dat didn't do anything. O/c deleting the world folder fixed it but then what data do those things store-or how does it get corrupted? I had thought a mystcraft age which had all my stuff was the problem-but removing that dimensions folder didn't do a thing. Sorry for all the rambling, or if this shouldn't be asked here, but I am continually perplexed how my server that has like 3 people that play on it goes to hell every few weeks, seemingly spontainiusly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Theres still a lot of bugs in these mods, what do you expect? Did you know that if you exit the game with a Thaumcraft Valve pipe in your hotbar, you wont ever be able to log back in again?

TheCupcakeisaLie

Jul 29, 2019
I know there's lots of bugs but I was just wondering where stuff goes wrong because if I could delete the region that broke, I could live, but deleting all the regions didn't do anything which is why I ask here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk