Where do I go to report a bug with Regrowth....

Windsister

Jun 23, 2020
Hi, not a very tech savvy person, and fairly new to Minecraft (less than 6 months) and starting my foray into 3rd Party packs. I LOVE Regrowth, but I am starting to encounter bugs. The instructions say to post bug reports on forum... so here I am.... but can't find a place to make the actual report.

SevenMass

Jan 2, 2013
The Netherlands
The thread for the regrowth modpack can be found here:

Forums > General > Pack Creation > thephoenixlodge

Or click this link: https://forum.feed-the-beast.com/forum/thephoenixlodge.233/

It is the thread with 869 pages.

Keep in mind that regrowth is an old pack. it wouldn't surprise me if it won't be fixed anymore. Many of the MC v1.7.10 mods are no longer maintained. But maybe you can find other people with similar problems and find a workaround.

Windsister

Jun 23, 2020
Thank you for your help. I lost a real-time week's worth of world, it crashes to desktop when I try to load it. BUT I was able to start a new world which is working... so... as long as this one doesn't start crashing I should be OK. The two other things I thought were bugs were just bad luck (hives with no drones - I thought all hives had drones and princesses, then when I harvested 3 without finding any drones I thought it was a bug. Silly me) and I missed the Mana pool with my Ender Pearl and "lost it" (I didn't know, until my daughter told me, that Ender Pearls teleport you - so I teleported myself to the same location like a fool). Ah, the perils of being a novice player. Thanks again for your patience and kindness.