Open When I try to load my world its displays the loading screen and crashes!

Discussion in 'FTB Presents SkyFactory 2.5 1.7.10' started by YAVAL_, Dec 29, 2016.

1. YAVAL_

YAVAL_ New Member

Summary of the problem When I try to load my world its displays the loading screen and crashes!

Pack Version 2.5.4

What is the bug? When I try loading my world, it displays the loading screen, goes back to main menu and the game crashes!

Mod & Version I don't know sorry :(

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/eab641ee

Is it repeatable? Yes!
    The way it happens is when i click on my world to load it, it displays "loading world" screen. Then goes back to title screen and the game closes

Known Fix None!

2. Henry Link

Henry Link Popular Member

Try increasing your RAM allocated to the game. Most of the 1.7.10 packs run best between 3 to 4 GB. You only have 2GB allocated.

3. YAVAL_

YAVAL_ New Member

It used to work with 2.25 GB tho? even with 2.25 it's not working please help

4. YAVAL_

YAVAL_ New Member

5. sgbros1

sgbros1 Popular Member

It's not a memory issue

Try removing the block at this coordinate (using some external program like MCEdit)
    Code:
    (-281,152,252)

6. YAVAL_

YAVAL_ New Member

Will try

7. YAVAL_

YAVAL_ New Member

there is nothing at a y coordinate of 152 in my world?

8. Henry Link

Henry Link Popular Member

Make a backup copy of your world before you try this. Then edit the forge.cfg file and change the two lines below to true. Then restart your game. That should remove the bad block. Make sure to re-edit forge.cfg file and set these back to false when you are done.
    • B:removeErroringEntities=false
    • B:removeErroringTileEntities=false

9. YAVAL_

YAVAL_ New Member

Okay i am currently testing to see if chicken chunks is the problem, if it didn't work i'll try your method
    Btw is the forge.cfg located in the config file?

10. YAVAL_

YAVAL_ New Member

Disabling chicken chunks worked and I was able to enter my world, thanks guys