When I launch the FTB launcher it won't load some packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lastwolf55

Jul 29, 2019
So today after I re-formated windows, I go download things (FTB, Java, and Flashplayer), and then I was ganna go play on my Ampz server with my friends. But when I launch FTb and it's loading the mod packs, it gives me this error http://pastebin.com/QBuX3S71 (Error is at line 62). so I look for Ampz and I can't find it so I can't play it anyone know what I should do?

XSturb

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same problem. I seem to have all the other modpacks except for Ampz. I just downloaded feed the beast for my laptop and it adds 15 modpacks. I have FTB on my desktop and I have had it for a long time and it got the Ampz modpack and when I launch ftb on my desktop it adds 16 modpacks.

XSturb

Jul 29, 2019
I tried that. Same thing happend. I deleted the feed the beast folder, the launcher exe and the ftblauncher folder in the Appdata/Roaming and when it starts adding the modpacks I get an error message after Pack 10 which is: Can't get input stream from URL!: javax.imageio.IIOException: Can't get input stream from URL!

I'll try to copy my ftblauncher folder from my desktop and see if that works
UPDATE: Yes copying the ftblauncher from my desktop computer and replacing it with the one on my laptop seems to work. The only difference i noticed in the UniversalElectricity folder was the ampz.png was missing on the laptop. I find it strange that that was what caused the problem. Could be the modpacks.xml or something else.

Lastwolf55

Jul 29, 2019
But what should I do I don't have a older version of FTB to copy and my friends are harassing me to get on :p

Kiwi_EXE

Jul 29, 2019
Could be that it couldn't connect to the FTB server to download the info? Not 100% sure sorry.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
That's not the normal error you get with a network problem, I'm not sure.

Try setting your install folder to C:\FTB

XSturb

Jul 29, 2019
But what should I do I don't have a older version of FTB to copy and my friends are harassing me to get on :p
If you can ask you friends to send you the ftblauncher folder to you that they have and then replace it with the one you have should solve it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.