When does my thread get validated by a moderator???

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Automation

Jul 11, 2020
So I am a new user, and I was wondering about something important. I recently posted a thread about FTB merchandise, and a posted two links to shops and will not post them here because I do not want to wait. Because this is my 3rd post, and the other one was my second, it said if you post a link our team will validate your thread or something like that. Anyways, the question I want to ask is: when does my thread get validated? I made sure I hit "post thread" and then it sent me to the thread I just made. Then I clicked servers and tried to find a FTB interactions server that was open. Everything else I did is not part of this. I also put a poll in there. When does my thead get validated or did I just make a mistake? PLease help thank you

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
When does my thead get validated or did I just make a mistake?

Post including certain things, links etc. will be blocked for new users - and they will be approved or denied when a moderator have had the time to look at it - usually that happens at least once a day, now during summer it could be less.

Also - the time you waited before posting this was about 1 hour - patience is a good thing to have.

Automation

Jul 11, 2020
OK, thanks. I still have one question. When a moderator looks at it and approves it, will it show up in the inbox? My thread was about FTB merchandise and I posted 2 links to society6 stores, one for the FTB merchandise, and one was for examples of what they should sell.