When does anyone think FTB Revelations will get a texture pack?

C

Captain_Pronin

I want to play with a good texture pack but there doesn't seem to be one for FTB Revelations, any idea if anyone is working on porting one of the existing big name packs?

DrDurandal

Jul 29, 2019
Soartex works for the most part, only a few missing textures.

The FTB launcher doesn't seem to have any current texture packs listed, but you can get them elsewhere online and manually add them.

C

Captain_Pronin

Soartex works for the most part, only a few missing textures.

The FTB launcher doesn't seem to have any current texture packs listed, but you can get them elsewhere online and manually add them.

What do you recommend for a FTB revelations playthrough? I'm looking for something that has john smith look to it.

phx

Jul 29, 2019
What do you recommend for a FTB revelations playthrough? I'm looking for something that has john smith look to it.
Sphax is available and the most beautiful imo. Gives the whole thing a much better look

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

C

Captain_Pronin

Sphax is available and the most beautiful imo. Gives the whole thing a much better look

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I like the idea, but i'm looking for a more gritty realistic looking pack like johnsmiths, I tried using johnsmiths but all the grass textures are missing

C

CGNetwork

They have some, if you use TwitchLauncher you can find there many.

zaq_hack

Jul 29, 2019
I despise the Twitch client. Is there any way to get the packs through their site or Curse or anywhere? I just removed that obnoxious thing from my other desktop, and I don't want to have to put it back just to get a texture pack ...