What's wrong with my age? (mystcraft)

sweden_revenge

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to make an single biome ocean World so I could make a gigantic ocean base. I wrote it like this: single biome. ocean biome, zero length, noon, normal sun, dark moon, dark stars, Bright, no weather, standard terrain, stronghold and clear modifiers. It turned out to and tiled World with forest and hell biomes and standard terrain. What was wrong? :(

mightyjake

Jul 29, 2019
Have you checked the Mystcraft wiki? There is a lot of help for writing stable ages there.
If that doesn't help, I am sure someone with vast knowledge of Mystcraft will post here soon.

sweden_revenge

Jul 29, 2019
Have you checked the Mystcraft wiki? There is a lot of help for writing stable ages there.
If that doesn't help, I am sure someone with vast knowledge of Mystcraft will post here soon.
I sure hope so. I'll check the wiki right now, thanks for the tip.

sweden_revenge

Jul 29, 2019
I've fixed it. To everyone else who have the same problem, go inte your ftb saves folder and look for the age's folder then delete the region files so it will reload the age and fix the problem :)

Affex

Jul 29, 2019
I've fixed it. To everyone else who have the same problem, go inte your ftb saves folder and look for the age's folder then delete the region files so it will reload the age and fix the problem :)
And where can you find this age folder? I looked in my FTB saves. (är du svensk btw?)

sweden_revenge

Jul 29, 2019
And where can you find this age folder? I looked in my FTB saves. (är du svensk btw?)
"modpack name", minecraft, saves, "World name" DIM_MYST"number", region. Just delete the files in the region folder and you're good to go. (Japp, jag är svensk.)

WarGiver

Jul 29, 2019
Same issue, same fix... its really annoying to have to make an age, shutdown Minecraft, delete the folder, then relaunch it every time.