What's with this huge tree?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Christian Sinclair

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so I just started a new server with me and my friend at school, and while exploring our immediate vicinity, we came across this tree, at first I thought it was just a tree that had grow on another tree, but on closer inspection, it is one giant oak tree. What mod caused this, and does it have any use? My screenshot won't upload, but the tree is a good 60 blocks across, and 40 tall, and definitely an oak

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if they have an explicit ingame name, but I've seen people call them "legend oaks" somewhere. I believe they're generated by ExtraBiomesXL, and they're pretty rare.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Is it this?
DTyge.jpg

This is a Legend Oak Tree as Omicron Mentioned

bsb23

Jul 29, 2019
Always wondered what I made my house in never bothered to look, I love living in it though and now have started to grow more trees within this large legend oak. Pictures ASAP (I also had a slight mishap with steve's carts so the entire tree is in need of repairs)

BigMackay234

Jul 29, 2019
If that is the Legend Oak Tree, then what is this tree? I was just walking around my world when I found this tree beside a village.[DOUBLEPOST=1377309494][/DOUBLEPOST]If that is the Legend Oak Tree, then what is this tree? I was just walking around my world when I found this tree beside a village.

Untitled.png