What's the most pointless thing in your inventory?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
I've been carrying a stone saw since very early in my world. I have a diamond saw now, and have for some time. It lives in my backpack. Right next to the stone one...

RenzosNips

Jul 29, 2019
I still have a stone pickaxe in my satchel, and I'm well into the Bill Gates wealth end game.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
I still have a stone pickaxe in my satchel, and I'm well into the Bill Gates wealth end game.

Is that the Minecraft equivalent of saving your first dollar? Put in a frame (or BiblioCraft display case) on the wall of your office.

V

Viperion

20 stacks of grass blocks? Especially when I won't be placing them and really need the dirt to make coarse dirt with. Never mind the two double chests of grass blocks I already have....

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
I have a Vajra, so I'm not sure why I lug around my chainsaw, drill, bound pickaxe, and atomic disassembler as well.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I am obsessive about keeping my inventory clean. Comes from needing ALL the space(and more) when building for various materials and their microblocks, carpenters slopes and whatnot.

My ME network on the other hand got some rather weird things. I tend to store everything just in case I need it later.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
What about everything?
My inventory is pretty much always totally filled with junk that I did not yet store because lazy

Linda Hartlen

Jul 29, 2019
atm? slime cleaver, I hate the slow swing speed yet I lug it around for.. some reason. But in non objective maps it is usually a thing like quarts wrench, I rarely need it and when I do I could just grab it from the wall but nooo have to lug it around.

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, my thaumometer. It's not used for scanning any more so why I lug it around is anyone's guess.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
I think.... the Kikoku in my first item slot. By the time I acquire it, I have no need for weaponry because I just run around a small house tweaking or adding automation or magic mod setups all the time with no monsters around.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
An untweaked Power Fist. So I always have something to right-click with. It still think it's a wrench, so have to use something else to right-click on EnderIO machines, but eh.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking of Power Fists, there's a bug with 1.10.0 of Tekkit Legends that, once you install your first tool on it, it's stuck on that tool. All the scroll wheel is that one tool.

Dunno if 1.1.0 fixed it, but now my expensive Power Fist is a glorified torch dispenser.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
That's very weird. Are you certain you've installed another tool that should be on the scroll wheel? Like say the crafting bench?