Whats the cause?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

JudgeCrane

Jul 29, 2019
This simple setup is causing spikes on my world every 5-10 seconds, I assume it may be the transfer node but why? The ender quarry seems to scan maybe 10 blocks per second im not sure if that is contributing at all, also the border for the quarry is pretty big in the twilight forest over a hollowed hill.

2014-06-30_01.20.27.png

Zarkov

Mar 22, 2013
Is it lag spikes (low TPS or latency) or framerate spikes? Are you getting the spikes immediately after logging in? It sounds like the typical dimension switching memory leak / problem.

JudgeCrane

Jul 29, 2019
Adding a cable between the cell and quarry seemed to fix it. I did have multiple speed upgrades too, I tried removing them but I still had the problem also I kinda needed them to move that cobble quick even my ore chest fills up quick.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I got HORRIBLE TPS when I had a couple stacks in my transfer nodes, so that's why I suggested taking some out.

Reactions: Padfoote

JudgeCrane

Jul 29, 2019
Well with the cobble im getting from this next time I can just trash it. Or try ME storage.

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Adding a cable between the cell and quarry seemed to fix it. I did have multiple speed upgrades too, I tried removing them but I still had the problem also I kinda needed them to move that cobble quick even my ore chest fills up quick.

Told U :p it happens a lot, don't know why.. Always try to have a cable between Cell and Stuff :D