What would you like to see most?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Tyken132

Jul 29, 2019
I'm starting up my FTB lets play series again and I was curious as to what mod pack everyone was most interested in seeing was? (As a side note, not advertising in any way. No links posted)

As it stands, I know some of the most popular are
Agrarian Skies
Blood and Bones
Monster

However, Each one is very difference in terms of play-style as well as different entertainment qualities. Ontop of that, because they are so popular, they are a bit overplayed.

In short, I'm curious as to what the general public would like to see more videos of? I'm completely open to suggestions and idea's and appreciate any feeback.

Reactions: RealSketch

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
monster, with the final content update coming this monday and the final bug update next week it should add some new stuff to monster and make for a good series.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
monster, with the final content update coming this monday and the final bug update next week it should add some new stuff to monster and make for a good series.
UPDATE=WIN+Qazplm601=:)

EDIT=because this is the thread i had open at the time, goodnight.

Feniks

Jul 29, 2019
Monster or TPPI as I haven't seen any good TPPI series as of yet. As long as it is long series I would love to watch something like direwolf does with around 100 episodes rather than stoping after 20ish.

Tyken132

Jul 29, 2019
Monster or TPPI as I haven't seen any good TPPI series as of yet. As long as it is long series I would love to watch something like direwolf does with around 100 episodes rather than stoping after 20ish.
I've actually been messing around with TPPI recently. I'm not sure it adds much to the game, other than a harder time I suppose? The addition of Gregtech just slows things down a bit and I feel like it adds very little to compensate for it. That being said, I'm certaintly willing to do an LP of it, Though i'm pretty sure it doesn't have rotarycraft or reactorycraft.

Reactions: RealSketch

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
I agree if you are willing to wait 3 months it may be better to wait for 1.7 as it will be supported for longer and that's what everyone will be searching for soon anyway.
Or wait for someone to make a third party pack.
hint hint. :p

Siigari

Aug 27, 2013
Portland, Oregon
I've actually been messing around with TPPI recently. I'm not sure it adds much to the game, other than a harder time I suppose? The addition of Gregtech just slows things down a bit and I feel like it adds very little to compensate for it. That being said, I'm certaintly willing to do an LP of it, Though i'm pretty sure it doesn't have rotarycraft or reactorycraft.
The server in my sig is a TPPI RotaryCraft/ReactorCraft server.

Also, I enjoy TPPI. Keep in mind if you take it easy the game can be fun. Not rushing what you'd consider to be OP can add a lot of new content to explore. I think TPPI does a good job of balancing fun with farming and endgame enjoyment in many facets.

Reactions: Blockmaster139

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Suggesting I should make my own? or for someone else to? I'm a guy, hints elude me :p

In any case, I'd love to try to make one, though I doubt it'd be anything special, really.
*Tyken replies to comment...becomes nervous....*
I was hinting about my 3rd party modpack in progress, but if you made one that would be great! :p

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
*snip*
Keep in mind if you take it easy the game can be fun. Not rushing what you'd consider to be OP can add a lot of new content to explore.
*snip*

While this is true for just playing around, it does not make for good viewing IMO.

"Today I'm going to be working on some Gregtech stuff! Stay tuned for the next 20 episodes to see me make the most basic of energy creation/storage systems! Remember to hit that like button!"

or

"Today is a clip show of 20 minutes compressing down hours of work to get this.. bla bla bla... For the love of GOD hit that like button!"

PS. I know this is exaggerated to the extreme, but it does illustrate my point.

Siigari

Aug 27, 2013
Portland, Oregon
While this is true for just playing around, it does not make for good viewing IMO.

"Today I'm going to be working on some Gregtech stuff! Stay tuned for the next 20 episodes to see me make the most basic of energy creation/storage systems! Remember to hit that like button!"

or

"Today is a clip show of 20 minutes compressing down hours of work to get this.. bla bla bla... For the love of GOD hit that like button!"

PS. I know this is exaggerated to the extreme, but it does illustrate my point.
The focus of that statement was the part where I said "a lot of new content to explore." For sake of the viewers, if you cover NEW CONTENT that hasn't been done to death it can make for a really engaging stream :D