What tv show are you guys watching?

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
Yowamushi Pedal season 3 on crunchyroll simulcast. It's kind of like Initial D, but with bicycles.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I'm back to my star treks
Good man! :D I'm working my way through The Next Generation (am currently on Season 5) and will move onto Deep Space Nine next.

Although...

I'd forgotten until today that the Doctor Who spin-off Class is out (on the BBC iPlayer at least) - I need to catch up with that! Also the second season of Daredevil and the first season of Luke Cage and oh look there's all my free time gone. Dammit...

Softwerker

Jan 24, 2017
Just finished Van Hellsing. It had its moments. But now have some catching up to do for a few let's plays. :p

L

lucky1988

I am watching cake boss, I like sweets and they make cakes all the time:D

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I've got a new one! Now that Season 4 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has finally hit the shores of Britain, that's now my must-watch weekly viewing, taking over from Humans which finished a little while ago. Seen the first episode so far; loved it.

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
Just finished Game of Thrones season 6, now were watching Log Horizon. Plan on watching When they Cry Kai Season 2 next.

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
Actually... gonna be honest about a couple guilty pleasures... paw patrol and wild kratts. My kiddos love them... and they're pretty cute
Im almost 30 and watch My Little Pony. Nothing wrong with enjoying shows targeted at younger audiences.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Aw Paw Patrol - my kids love that too :) Though I have to turn my adult brain off a little, especially with the Mayor...

I've also learned to appreciate Dinotrux, and Transformers: Rescue Bots, as well. I actually watched a bit of Transformers: Prime when that first showed as well. Definitely guilty pleasures, all. Weirdest one for me though is actually the new version of The Clangers. I really like that, no idea why!