Jul 29, 2019
Excuse me every one but:
Can someone tell me if Divine RPG 1.6.4 beta is compatible with:
Thermal Expansion and it's addons
Thaumcraft 4 and it's Addons
Mekanism and it's addons
Thinkers Construct and it's addons
and any possible Popular mods?
if possible can someone give an run down of what is compatible with the mod and what's not?

VapourDrive

Jul 29, 2019
Biome ids, any possible changes to vanilla it may make (check the config to change those off if they are present)

BlackRangerXIII

Jul 29, 2019
i see
I will post a thread to tell about my pack and it's development phases
Where can I post it is now the question
Do anyone know where in the forum I can post Info about my pack?

Last edited:

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if they are technically compatible but game-play wise... It would be like playing terrafirmacraft in creative mode.
But to each their own.

BlackRangerXIII

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't had time to play Terrafirmacraft, Azzanine.
Besides my pack will only suport survival and hardcore modes in terms of fixing issues

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Terrafirmacraft is a mod that's like vanilla but with a bit of pseudo-realism added in to make the game harder, like having to brace blocks to prevent them from falling. You also can't use wood tools IIRC, like magic farm 2 but less mods. Playing it in creative would remove the purpose.
I only mention it becasue like TerraFirma Divine RPG is a purpose build mod. Adding other mods may make the experience seem disjointed.
But really do what you want (not like you need permission lol) I just find it odd as a lot of those mods trivialize everything in the DivineRPG mod. Like Tinkers renders the whole set of tools and weapons that DRPG adds pointless.
I guess there's the dimensions and bosses it adds.