What to do with too much wheat

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

asiotech

Jul 29, 2019
1. craft 8 wheat into a plantball
2. macerate the plantballs, you get dirt from that.
3. craft 4 wheat and 1 dirt into compost.
4. craft 1 compost and 8 dirt into Humus.
5. Use the humus in a forestry arboretum and logger.
6. tree farm
7. profit

kenken244

Jul 29, 2019
that no longer works with the latest forestry. If you are using gregtech there are many things you can do with it. I suppose it depends on your needs. you could make them into biomass, or you could macerate plantballs and centrifuge the dirt to get clay, electrolyze that to get lithium; which you can use to get energy, or to replace energy crystals in several recipes. you could also make it into mulch and mycelium, the mulch can fuel a fermenter, and the mycelium can be centrifuged for clay, and mushrooms, that can be used to get methane for energy.

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
The MFR breeder still uses wheat to breed animals (including pigs)

make a scarecrow.

Convert into biomass.

my personal vote would be for either plantballs or mycelium. I'm running about 7 diesel generators on ic2 biofuel made from plantballs. Generating 84eu/tick. This is actually one of the most profitable GT energy generation options.

Bomb Bloke

Jul 29, 2019
For a long time I've been wanting a haybale block. I was quite surprised when I first hit FTB and found it didn't actually have one.

RandomMoped

Popular Member
Nov 17, 2012
Somewhere on the internet
seeing as you must also have excess seeds..
use an MFR or railcraft feeder
get a lot of feathers from chicken breeding
enchant feathers with sharpness
kill people with feathers
listen to reactions