What to do with cobble?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

phantomcraft

Jul 29, 2019
So i made this automatic cobble machine which creates 10 cobblestone per 3 seconds, any useful uses for it? xD

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Simulate the roman empire, and build roads out to villages, conquer them, and then greatly improve their lives. I tried this in vanilla once.

In FTB massive railway systems suspended on brick platforms might be fun.

Ooh! Build a mountain!

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
or add it to your neighbors sorting system in a random place they will spend alot of time wondering wear it came from :D

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
or add it to your neighbors sorting system in a random place they will spend alot of time wondering wear it came from :D

Ouch Ferg.

That'd hurt, they'd be like "Hell's blazes why do I have ths in my RP sorting machine?"

Then they'd reset the whole system or something.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
LOL ya I like pulling the occasional prank on people but I never grief because people do work hard for alot of those items

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
I smelt it to smooth stone, then use turtles to build cubes in the sky, blocking out the sun

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
My next project is 16x16x16 Turtles, all moving in unison and in a manner as to simulate a large turtle. Mostly, they will dance.