What to do now.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

julioni

Jul 29, 2019
I play on an amazing server. Direwolf 20 1.7.10. And I feel like everybody has more stuff than me,let me list what I have done.
Tinkers construct
Ender io- powered spawners
Ae2 computer
Mfr farms
A big reactor with cryo

Vanilla
Auto sugar farm
Auto chicken farm
Auto melon farm

So anyways what should I do next. Whats a deep thing to undertake.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Yep... this sounds like a another repeating story.

@julioni Try to find a project or build. Something that will take a long time. The tech and magic in the DW pack should be a tool but shouldn't be the end goal of your build.

Reactions: epidemia78

ChemE

Jul 29, 2019
I always enjoy power projects. How about 16 ludicrite-coiled big turbines all self-sustaining using MFR lava fab and steam boilers dumping their energy into a tier 7 energy core from Draconic Evolution. Make sure to dedicate a massive and beautiful structure to housing everything and use RFTools screens to monitor the energy storage and display it in your control room. If you had RotaryCraft and ReactorCraft you could go even more crazy but alas most packs don't use Reika's mods.