What reserve slot plugins or mods work with MCPC?

Dadealus

Jul 29, 2019
My server is getting full and i want to allow my donors to connect regardless of player count any ideas of something that works?

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
MCPC = Bukkit but better for modded servers.
So i guess this question is more relevant on the bukkit plugin list.

Dadealus

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried a couple different plugins and they don't seem to work. I think this has to do with the bukkit side of things not even coming into play before the player joins. So I think only mods can achieve this function. anyone know of any?

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
you need to keep in mind if you are using MCPC for Ultimate pack than you have the 1.4.7 !!! So not all plugins will work, a lot of the plugins are 1.5.1

Dadealus

Jul 29, 2019
i have only tried plugins that say compatible with 1.4.7. Do you know of any forge mods or addons that have this feature?

TheDJParadox

Jul 29, 2019
You can use a plugin like Essentials to do this. It works based on permissions. eg. If the user has the permission to bypass a full server, it will let them in. I hope I've helped!

Terrence

Jul 29, 2019
I have gone through just about all reserve slot plugins, and none of them work for mcpc. This includes the essientials.joinfullserver node. The only plugin that remotely works is http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/easy-reserve/ but it's not that great. sometimes the players with the reserve slot node take up public slots as well. If anyone has advise that be great.

Jared39

Jul 29, 2019
Technically, Ultimate is Minecraft 1.4.6. Press F3 in game and look at top left, it will confirm it there.