What pack to play with hard mode?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Christley

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking to playing some minecraft once again, but regular packs take way to quick to finish so it gets incredibly boring.
I've played Infinity evolved hard mode and project ozone 2 kappa mode (if that's the hardest one).
I want to play on at least 1.10 and not 1.7.

Could you give me any suggestion on packs to play? I prefer the tech aspect, but anything is fine.
Launcher doesn't matter either.

Thanks in advance

APEX_gaming

Jul 23, 2017
Divine journey, it has an "easy" mode, which is between kappa mode and titan mode, and a hard mode which is supposed to be harder than kappa mode

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
Devine Journey is a 1.7.10 pack though. OP is asking for a 1.10.2 hard core. 1 second the vote for Age of Engineering. Not super hard core but very well made and will challenge your automation knowledge.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
All the Mods Expert goes into a lot of different newer mods such as the Calculator mod and a few custom one's such ATM Rockhounding.
I've got to second N_C0 here - ATM: Expert Mode really goes all out, as well as good showcasing of lesser-known mods. There is a Remastered version and the original - I've only seen an LP of the original (still ongoing) and that looks like just what you're after. I believe @Pyure is playing the remastered version, so may have some words of wisdom on it.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I've got to second N_C0 here - ATM: Expert Mode really goes all out, as well as good showcasing of lesser-known mods. There is a Remastered version and the original - I've only seen an LP of the original (still ongoing) and that looks like just what you're after. I believe @Pyure is playing the remastered version, so may have some words of wisdom on it.
Indeed: disable the mod that causes hardcore darkness :p

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
Yes! Thanks for that 100th like. Seriously Likable Achieved.