What Now...?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

XxNinja3DxX

Jul 29, 2019
My father and I have killed the Guardian of Gaia and are very overpowered. We are wondering what we should do next that will take a bit of time in the Infinity mod pack. Any suggestions would be appreciated! :)

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
What mod is the guardian of gaia from, if not Botania? A few things need gaia spirits and some are just too cool to not make.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Use shards of laputa to build a sky-island base? Build all the late game botania stuff that needs gia stuff? Explore other mods?

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Its from Botania
Well, a few Shard of Laputa Power XX may be in order then. Build a Corporea Index. Some Flugial Tiara... Rod of Bifrost... A Luminizer Transport network, complete with support for mobs on some tracks... ideally for a shooting gallery.
...does Infinity have HEE? That look's like a mod that takes tons of time. So does Thaumcraft, and if you aim for KAMI, be ready for insanity.

jebgaming

Jul 29, 2019
A sky island base would be awesome. I've seen a few floating around myself and I'm very curious what I can find on there.

mathchamp

Jul 29, 2019
My father and I have killed the Guardian of Gaia and are very overpowered. We are wondering what we should do next that will take a bit of time in the Infinity mod pack. Any suggestions would be appreciated! :)
Did you kill the Tier 2 version of the Gaia Guardian? Spawning it is identical to the Tier 1 version except that you use a Gaia Spirit Ingot instead of Terrasteel.

If you're looking for a fight, you can also try exploring the Twilight Forest and beating all the bosses there, or go to The End and travel 10000 blocks to find a Chaos Guardian, or delve into Thaumcraft (there are some bosses in its end-game).

Note that it is rather easy in Infinity to reach a point where you are pretty much invincible. At that point the only thing that's really left to do is exploring the various mods and seeing what you can build with them. Do you have an AE2 system to store all your items and automate all your crafting? Have you bred all the bees? You've gotten pretty much to endgame in Botania. What about the other magic mods, such as Thaumcraft and Blood Magic?

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
Get botanias ultimate Ring for that you need to kill the gaia guardian 2 and be lucky 3 times on the roll of dice geht drops

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Build a father son mancave or something like that.
Minecraft doesn't last long if you are target driven. Unless you are good at making your own targets.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk