What mods in FTB have updated?

jordmanbob

Jul 29, 2019
Then I suggest you take a good "first look"(before replying just to up your post count) because it was there since the picture is there.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/142 ... -mod-pack/

it's at the top left, under buildcraft 3 which is under the logo.

And one more updated, a few more to go! ^_^ I really really really cannot wait for that. 1.3.2 is less laggy on my computer and that will make for a more pleasant gameplay =D[/quote]

1.3.x is more laggy because ssp and smp is merged, that's one of the reasons for the late release.[/quote]
Would smp be less laggy than it was in 1.2.5

Hirsu

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm new on this forum, I'd just like to stop by and say hello to my fellow FTB players-to-be =)

Also, I've been working on a mod update list which makes it a bit easier to keep track of updated mods. I'll just blatantly copy paste my own post from over at MCF:

I'm one of probably many Minecrafters who's anxious to get his hands on this modpack. I got tired of checking which mod is up to date by browsing the forums all the time. Which is why I created a spreadsheet which displays all the mods to be included in the modpack, along with a hyperlink to the relevant webpage.

I've put this spreadsheet online for other people to see. For every mod it shows which version it's currently at, wether or not this version is compatible with MC 1.3.2, a hyperlink to the download / information site and (if necessary) a few notes here and there.

I can't promise this page being error-free but if you happen to encounter a problem you can always PM me and I'll edit the file. I'll try keeping the file up to date as well (that's why I created it to start with).

Hope this can help out anybody looking for the status of the current mods (note that this list in no way represents the actual status of the FTB modpack - I'm not in contact with the devs).

Here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... TUlE#gid=0

Edit: I didn't start a new topic for this spreadsheet since this one's already here anyway. But if people think my work's useful, maybe the OP can add it to his post so it's a bit more structured for people looking for info?

portablejim

Jul 29, 2019
Hirsu said:
I've put this spreadsheet online for other people to see. For every mod it shows which version it's currently at, wether or not this version is compatible with MC 1.3.2, a hyperlink to the download / information site and (if necessary) a few notes here and there.
Here's the link:

Edit: I didn't start a new topic for this spreadsheet since this one's already here anyway. But if people think my work's useful, maybe the OP can add it to his post so it's a bit more structured for people looking for info?

Cool. Maybe add that the current mystcraft version recommends Forge 247. Offical word is "Requires forge 247 (up to 251 might work. 252 breaks)"

Hirsu

Jul 29, 2019
Cool. Maybe add that the current mystcraft version recommends Forge 247. Offical word is "Requires forge 247 (up to 251 might work. 252 breaks)"

Thanks, missed that! List is updated (there's a running changelog at the bottom now).

whizard_dragon

Jul 29, 2019
portablejim said:
I have played mystcraft with forge 265. I can't remember the specific version, but on the mystcraft thread on the minecraft forums someone said it breaks on a 27x build.

Hirsu

Jul 29, 2019
I've updated the list. Greg's lighting has a new version (1.4) which should be compatible with MC 1.3.2. Few small changes added as well =)

aanthony3

Jul 29, 2019
RP2 is still quite buggy though so it might be awhile before it is released to the public. Apparently Elo quickly through together an alpha version so they could start the server.

sciguyryan

Jul 29, 2019
aanthony3 said:
RP2 is still quite buggy though so it might be awhile before it is released to the public. Apparently Elo quickly through together an alpha version so they could start the server.

I guess we'll see soon enough in Dire's videos if that is the case. We can only hope it isn't :)

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
If it was too buggy, she wouldn't let a youtuber have a try on it.

And we can assume that she will use this opportunity to fix the bug even more rapidly as she needs the bugs fixed to play too.

sciguyryan

Jul 29, 2019
slay_mithos said:
If it was too buggy, she wouldn't let a youtuber have a try on it.

And we can assume that she will use this opportunity to fix the bug even more rapidly as she needs the bugs fixed to play too.

Live testing is certainly a way to get bugs found and fixed fast, especially if you're a perfectionist like she is :) Her past work speaks for its self after all. Epicness incarnate.

Hirsu

Jul 29, 2019
I can only hope she updates anytime soon. I'm a patient guy but I must admit I'm anxious to get started on a new world, and RP2 is an essential part of that =)
It's too bad she doesn't tease us some more with dev updates (or short Youtube vids like Azanor does for TC3), but then again she'd only be spammed with ETA messages if she'd do just that.

Anyway, Railcraft has another update out. Added it to the list:

Lots of green squares, few red ones remaining...me likey!

Hirsu

Jul 29, 2019
mcphylus12 said:
Hooray. EnderChests just got updated to 1.3.2.

Yeah, it's mod update galore today :) ChickenBones also updated CCC and NEI. ExtrabiomesXL has also updated. I also added the prerelease of Thermal Expansion (new version with added features should be out soon) and small bug fixing patches for some other mods.

No Red Power 2 update yet though :( Although RP2 pre6 is in alpha testing, as direwolf20 mentioned in his new season 3 SMP video. Fingers crossed!