What Mods did You Add???

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Gummi

Jul 29, 2019
Hey...
So I play on the DIrewolf20 1.6.4 pack (most of the time) and I was wondering...
although there are already like 140 default mods, what mods did you add in addition... or what mods do you think would go nicely with the pack (Besides optifine and other mods of that sort)? This can be for any mod pack (preferably a 1.6.4 pack) and just state the pack and what you would add and maybe why you would add it!

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Blood Magic and Witchery, because you can never have enough magic. Forbidden Magic as well, since it adds even more Blood Magic integration with TC4. I've also added Ender IO, Remote IO, Big Reactors, and replaced IC2 with Mekanism. Finally, Carpenter's Blocks and Chisel have also been added, since I'm awful at building and these help make things look so much better.

All of this on the base DW20 pack, but with several unused mods removed.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Personally use Monster with a few mods disabled.
Most notably added are probably Gravisuite(for Gravichest, advanced jetpacks and awesome IC2 tool upgrades) and Redstone in Motion(for RP2 Frame replacement).

Tantruhm

Jul 29, 2019
Blood Magic and Witchery, because you can never have enough magic. Forbidden Magic as well, since it adds even more Blood Magic integration with TC4. I've also added Ender IO, Remote IO, Big Reactors, and replaced IC2 with Mekanism. Finally, Carpenter's Blocks and Chisel have also been added, since I'm awful at building and these help make things look so much better.

All of this on the base DW20 pack, but with several unused mods removed.
Mind sharing what mods you removed?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Mind sharing what mods you removed?

Off the top of my head, BILLUND, qCraft, IC2, and anything MPS related. There may be more, but I can't remember if there are or not.

Edit: Just remembered ComputerCraft is next on my list to get the axe.

Reactions: Tantruhm

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
If I'm not mistaken Thaumic Tinkerer + Kami is already in the DW20 pack... Also this may sound noobish but what is FM?

They also aren't the newest versions, which have several bugfixes. And I'm assuming Forbidden Magic since it's in the list with other TC4 addons. Could be wrong though.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

psp

Jul 29, 2019
Im working on using monster as a base pack and removing most of the minor mods and making the pack more just adventurous with advanced tech mods

RoyalCreeper12

Jul 29, 2019
I personally play Monster, and added orespawn, ee3, ars magica 2, advanced solar panels, gravisuite, TTKAMI, witchery, advanced thaumaturgy, electric magic tools, advanced machines, thaumic cheatery, the list goes on and on and on...

Reactions: psp

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I play monster with Blood Magic, TTKAMI, Technomancy, DartCraft, and Witchery added in. I also updated to TC 4.1.

Reactions: Padfoote

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
Mekanism
Torched
PaintingGUI
Zoommod (I dont use optifine anymore)
Carpenters Blocks
ICBM
Big Reactors

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
Didn't know EE3 was a thing again.

I mean, I know Pahimar is tinkering with it again, but is there an official build that doesn't blow up in your face?