What is your favorite mod and whats mods do you want to see added to ftb

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Evil Hamster

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to see tropicraft and other interesting alternate dimension types like it and twilight forest.

Unfortunately, tropicraft is either really buggy in it's current form or it doesn't play nice with the other mods in the pack. Either way, I ended up deleting it.

Reactions: Confidential1207

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
A complete and utter pipe dream, I'm sure, but I'd like to see TerraFirma Craft integrated into a proper tech tree instead of just an unending search for longer lasting metals.

Reactions: Catarooni

StarLiner

Jul 29, 2019
Balkon's weapons mod, Mo'creatures...

Nether Ores would be cool. Gives more of a reason to set up shop down there.

BeddingPlants

Jul 29, 2019
+1 to Mo' Creatures, I love the challenge the ogres and werewolves provide. I also like a small mod called Multi-page chests. Very OP, but so convenient...

Creeper Be Creepin

Jul 29, 2019

I agree with the nether ores mod it would be a nice thing to have ores in the nether but of course you could always just make a mystcraft age with dense ores very nice ideas

Rakankrad

Jul 29, 2019
I'd LOVE for Nethercraft to be added. But sadly the mod was never updated since 1.2.5 .. It was one of my favorite mod back then.

Creeper Be Creepin

Jul 29, 2019
+1 to Mo' Creatures, I love the challenge the ogres and werewolves provide. I also like a small mod called Multi-page chests. Very OP, but so convenient...

Definitely Mo' Creatures, I want my pet Shark :(
Sadly Mo creatures is not a multiplayer mod just singleplayer and bukkit and the thing Ftb is really centered around is servers not bukkit but still kinda around singleplayer but the same pack is used for multiplayer

StarLiner

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly Mo creatures is not a multiplayer mod just singleplayer and bukkit and the thing Ftb is really centered around is servers not bukkit but still kinda around singleplayer but the same pack is used for multiplayer

Many 1.4.5 servers run Mo' creatures

Check it out-->

It's labelled as 'No Permissions' in the mod suggestion thread... I wonder what might happen if they tried to get permission.

ThyMrMan

Jul 29, 2019
I love RedPower 2, can barely survive without my sorting machines and tubes. But since that is pretty much already in the pack, I would love to see some more ic2/buildcraft addons.

Creeper Be Creepin

Jul 29, 2019
ICBM I just love it so much I was on a server and just missled the heck out of his house[DOUBLEPOST=1355629142][/DOUBLEPOST]I know I can'
I love RedPower 2, can barely survive without my sorting machines and tubes. But since that is pretty much already in the pack, I would love to see some more ic2/buildcraft addons.
I know I can't wait till it's updated and I can get my giant factory sortind maching quarry thing up running again and I can't wait till we get misc periphials

ThyMrMan

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, been sorting everything myself now into barrels, and been reluctant to make a new house without RP2

whythisname

Jul 29, 2019
Personally I'd like to see additional Buildcraft Items/pipes, it adds so many useful pipes. The Valve mod might also be interesting, but I think Liquiducts from the Thermal expansion will do most of that as well (especially combined with additional Buildcraft items it really won't add much, I think).

GrayPlaysGames

Jul 29, 2019
I'd LOVE for Nethercraft to be added. But sadly the mod was never updated since 1.2.5 .. It was one of my favorite mod back then.

I have to agree with this. I'd love to see Nethercraft, but I haven't seen an update in a long time. I haven't even touched it since beta 1.7.3, for that matter, so I doubt that'll ever happen.

On the other hand, Aether is being rebuilt from the ground up to support 1.4.5, and I believe it's Forge compatible. If this could be added in, that'd be pretty awesome as an alternative.

I don't really like Mo' Creatures all that much personally. It's great for SSP, but I've never much liked it in SMP. But it wouldn't be too bad, I suppose. Definitely agree with Balkon's Weapons Mod and Nether Ores (since Nethercraft can't be added).

Personally I'd like to see additional Buildcraft Items/pipes, it adds so many useful pipes. The Valve mod might also be interesting, but I think Liquiducts from the Thermal expansion will do most of that as well (especially combined with additional Buildcraft items it really won't add much, I think).

The Additional Pipes extension for BC2, in my eyes, is a must. I was actually very disappointed when I scrolled through the items in NEI and couldn't find the teleport pipes anywhere. I used to use the conductive teleport pipes constantly for powering engines safely without having wires everywhere.

StarLiner

Jul 29, 2019
I don't really like Mo' Creatures all that much personally. It's great for SSP, but I've never much liked it in SMP. But it wouldn't be too bad, I suppose. Definitely agree with Balkon's Weapons Mod and Nether Ores (since Nethercraft can't be added).

To each their own :).

Balkon's weapons mod not only has massive community support, Balkon himself has shown interest in seeing his mod in the pack, something he doesn't normally do. Even going so far as to contact slowpoke directly about it. Balkon has said he never got a reply back, and the devs haven't even acknowledged him or the mod. There was one person who rose a bit of a stink about it, and came off as a bit overly hostile, but it really would be nice to have some words from the devs one way or another.