What is this blue floaty thing and how do i get it? :/

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Rowlanm

Jul 29, 2019
So i have been running around in my world on Resonant Rise
(sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but im confused :/)

I have run into this a couple of times and I dont know what it is and how i get it at all, can anyone help me? :/
many thanks

Attachments

• what is this.jpg
    what is this.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 300
Reactions: natnif36

Rowlanm

Jul 29, 2019
I didnt :/ all i did was mine some stone and it was the otherside with a big room, the stuff dropped is stuff i dropped to try and pick it up :/ I take it thats from the Hawkens scythes mod or whatever its called then? :/

ewsmith

Jul 29, 2019
So i have been running around in my world on Resonant Rise
(sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but im confused :/)

I have run into this a couple of times and I dont know what it is and how i get it at all, can anyone help me? :/
many thanks
if you try to 'harvest' it with a soul or essence keeper/vessel it will attack you. you can get ectoplasm off it. its a dead miner.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Harken Scythe is the scariest part of RR.

Mainly due to my lack of knowledge. :eek::p
I keep delaying reading up on it.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
It's a soul. If you find one in the middle of nowhere that you didn't cause or a Harbinger didn't summon, it's probably a Lost Soul, which turns into Herobrine aka "Lost Miner" if you try to collect it. He's immune to everything except reaping attacks from a scythe, so don't try and do that unless you're ready for a fight.

Reactions: KirinDave

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Sometimes you find souls that are the result of harbingers fighting other mobs too. Harbingers are actually pretty happy to clear out a cavern if you let them.

Does FTB roll with Harken's Scythe?

Reactions: natnif36

Rowlanm

Jul 29, 2019
fair enuf thanks all :)
it disappeared before i could do anything about it and so i kinda trekked the 1300 back to my Castle after a Dim door put me in the ocean in the middle of nowhere :(

Reactions: KirinDave

Rowlanm

Jul 29, 2019
handy I didn't try to do anything then as I don't have a scythe at all.. I would have been munched xD
and I don't even have that great gear as everything takes ages as I put GT back in... did notice that loads of textures throw me errors in RR after I added in GT, but it seems its only in NEI not actual in game textures as it were.

one day I will build a scythe and find another. >:p