What is the [ - ] sign on the bees?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

bary3000

Jul 29, 2019
I'm a beekeeper for more than a year, but today was the first time i saw a [ - ] sign after the bee's name. what is that? and how can i remove it?
Btw, it first showed on the lapis bees. from there every nutation had that symbol.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
I'm a beekeeper for more than a year, but today was the first time i saw a [ - ] sign after the bee's name. what is that? and how can i remove it?
Btw, it first showed on the lapis bees. from there every nutation had that symbol.

It means the line is unstable. The bee line will eventually die off without leaving a princess and there's nothing you can do to cure it. It's caused by getting bees from a Swarmer, or by overloading your bees with lots of mutators and frame housings.

bary3000

Jul 29, 2019
It means the line is unstable. The bee line will eventually die off without leaving a princess and there's nothing you can do to cure it. It's caused by getting bees from a Swarmer, or by overloading your bees with lots of mutators and frame housings.

is there any way to stableize it? even just a little bit?