what is the name of the mod that shows me what im looking at in Continuum?

Discussion in 'Mod Discussion' started by Tracenji, Aug 12, 2018.

  1. Tracenji

    Tracenji New Member

  2. adamich

    adamich Well-Known Member

    Aaa... "MainMenu", may be?
    Picture will help us answer correctly.
  3. Tracenji

    Tracenji New Member

    I would edit the original post but I got an error
    i have attached a screenshot

    Attached Files:

  4. SolManX

    SolManX Well-Known Member

    The One Probe maybe?
  5. LordPINE

    LordPINE Well-Known Member

    Yeah, it seems to use The One Probe. Another mod that can do the same thing that you might come across in other packs is HWYLA.
  6. Tracenji

    Tracenji New Member


Share This Page