What is the fastest way to get rid of a mountain.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
fastest way, a couple nukes. keep in mind that you want to be at least 4 chunks away from one of these when it goes off.
use a filler or mining lazer on explosive to clear the remainder.
and to whoever mentioned a redmatter bomb?
just go straight to antimatter. and be prepared to fill in the crater.

Lord Wumbo

Jul 29, 2019
Quarry, just stop it at the right time. Or nukes. Explosions aren't the answer. They're the question, to which the answer is "yes".

Reactions: Museli

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I have it on my server. I use it as a "Player Attitude Readjustement Tool". :D

IT sounds so mean, but I know that I would do the same thing :p

its kinda sad that MC community is that way...

i personally highly against using filler for that task, because(if nothing has been changed) it creates a lot of lag due to items on the ground.
if mount content doesnt matter, then quarry with void pipe on top.

Doesn't it get rid of them after a second or two in most versions FTB uses?

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
The items despawn within a second, so that the filler isn't usable as a cheap quarry.
I didn't notice this last night when i was clearing off an old house near my base -- the items laid around on the ground until I picked them up and put them in my ME system via ender chest.

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously I would have to say a stone pick axe bit if your rich and ambitious then go for a iron pick axe ![DOUBLEPOST=1375718604][/DOUBLEPOST]But on a serious matter install world edit and delete the mountain or make a chunk eater if you still have rp 2 the only problem is moving it sideways ![DOUBLEPOST=1375718674][/DOUBLEPOST]Ohhh or portal gun shot on the mountain and then other side is shot to the moon ! :/ just don't get close to it and to stop it press r ! Happy mining

Seraph089

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't notice this last night when i was clearing off an old house near my base -- the items laid around on the ground until I picked them up and put them in my ME system via ender chest.
Your config might be set to let the filler drop items, the default seems to have gone back and forth a few times recently. And it usually seems to miss some when it is set to destroy drops

Yashagoro

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure that the mods you say to use are in the pack that I have stated I am using aka Unleashed. I have given up on the filler because the stupid Energy Tesseract isn't working to power mah filler! >:O and nukes are out of the question for my house lays right next to le mountain plus they make to much of a crater.

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure that the mods you say to use are in the pack that I have stated I am using aka Unleashed. I have given up on the filler because the stupid Energy Tesseract isn't working to power mah filler! >:O and nukes are out of the question for my house lays right next to le mountain plus they make to much of a crater.
I'm using Unleashed 1.1.1 and the Filler worked fine with Energy Tesseract. Are you sure you have set your pattern in the filler properly? Does the Energy tesseract work with other devices set next to it? Maybe carry a powered furnace out to the FIller site and drop it next to the supposedly working ENergy Tessearct and see if its energy buffer actually fills.