What is One Thing You Have Always Wanted in Minecraft

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Probably a long shot but....

A 1.6.4 armour mod similar to MPS but with only the basic functionality. And it doesn't have the weird models that lag my game to hell.

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

GriefingAssassin

Jul 29, 2019
Probably a long shot but....

A 1.6.4 armour mod similar to MPS but with only the basic functionality. And it doesn't have the weird models that lag my game to hell.

Just curious as to why you requested a mod for 1.6.4? Most packs are either being updated or replaced with 1.7.10 packs...

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 ACTIVE

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Just curious as to why you requested a mod for 1.6.4? Most packs are either being updated or replaced with 1.7.10 packs...

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 ACTIVE

Because I develop a pack for a server for low end computers (well it used to be now its kinda low/mid grade) and some of us (me included) have computers that are to old to run minecraft 1.7.5+ as mojang is using an updated OpenGL

Last edited:

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
A mod that replaces a configurable block with a second configurable block at a configurable percent chance after the world finishes generating

Reactions: pc_assassin

DaStormDragon

Jul 29, 2019
villagers with a cheif and builders, pilots, boat dudes, drivers. so you can form alliances and if you have archimedes ships or flans mod they will use those mods and build (from builders& world gen) ports, airports and garages if its too much sorry and i would like it for 1.7.10 as well a for 1.8 cheers! ;-)