What is One Thing You Have Always Wanted in Minecraft

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
Ok, So basically I am bored. I was wondering if anyone had an idea of something like 1 Block or Item or something like that that they have always wanted in minecraft. So basically I am playing genie but in minecraft.

So for example if someone has always wanted a mod that adds a set of cheese tools. I will make the mod and send it to you and you can ask for changes or just take it if it is perfect.

Mo'Creative Tabs | For @Christophernjsp
CandyNugget | For @coolsquid321

So please nothing like thaumcraft or applied energestics. Just something simple that you have always wanted.

:D I hope to see some good ideas :p

Last edited:

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
CandyNugget 1.7.10-1.0
The CandyNugget Mod adds 2 new fun items And Recipes!

• [ADDED] Iron Nugget
  • [ADDED] Candy Block
  • [ADDED] Recipe For Iron Nugget | 1 iron ingot = 9 iron nuggets
  • [ADDED] Recipe for iron ingot | 9 Iron Nuggets = 1 iron ingot
  • [ADDED] Recipe for candy block | 9 Cookies = 4 CandyBlocks
  • [FORGE] 1.7.10-10.13.2.1236

DOWNLOAD: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5w1jhgxozy2hagm/candynugget-1.7.10-1.0.jar?dl=0

Reactions: CoolSquid

FyberOptic

Jul 29, 2019
That sadly is not possible. Just because of the way that minecraft works.

When Notch first implemented double chests, it was a bit of a hack and it totally made sense for them to work the way they did. But it still bugs me that after all of this time that Mojang couldn't be bothered to add something as trivial as some variables to remember which two tile entities belong to one double-chest. Then if you place another chest nearby, it checks the neighbor chest(s) to see if there's one with an empty chest slot, and it behaves accordingly. Better yet, you have to place a chest by right-clicking onto another chest for them to merge together, that way you can have lots of individual single chests in a row if you'd rather.

Reactions: 1SDAN and Chaka