What Is FTB InFlux???

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

directepiclp

Jul 29, 2019
What is the Pack "Feed The Beast Influx".
inFLUX_Panel.png
At "http://bit.ly/1HbZRzg" stands "iF I told you, it wouldn't be a secret anymore."

I don´t know what it is this is all about.

I´d I would appreciate answers!

Attachments

• inFLUX_Panel.png
    inFLUX_Panel.png
    429.6 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
I do remember eyamaz teasing this image on twitter, and he said it would be a new pack. However, all he gave was the image last I checked and I do not know if this would have been a 'official' ftb pack or a third party pack.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I do remember eyamaz teasing this image on twitter, and he said it would be a new pack. However, all he gave was the image last I checked and I do not know if this would have been a 'official' ftb pack or a third party pack.
I don't even know if it is still in development, or was scrapped to be fair.
I haven't seen much of eyamaz around here... it will probably also be a curse launcher exclusive, if he is gonna follow the jaded school of thought

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
I don't even know if it is still in development, or was scrapped to be fair.
I haven't seen much of eyamaz around here... it will probably also be a curse launcher exclusive, if he is gonna follow the jaded school of thought

Yeah, forgot to mention that I am unsure what the pack's situation is/would be myself. Eyamaz was going to be the main Dev on this, I think anyway, but now he is no longer on the ftb team and is working on BnB...so they could have abandoned it due to it being eyamaz's "job"/idea, could be keeping it secret and be working on it, or could still be deciding on what to do with it. All this said I really doubt we will ever find out unless the pack releases, as I think we were lucky to get the image and name out of eyamaz and the ftb team this "early" in dev time (seemed to be early, anyway)