What is an end game item/setup?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I would say that it is End Game when you have created at least one of every item, if you haven't made everything then there is still more stuff to do so the game hasn't ended :p
even then you really haven't finished (but i think that I would stop playing and say i have finished a game if I did that)

BTW: I have never even gotten close to doing this because I only play on servers with others and as soon as I get a bit rich either one of two things happens:
1. I am griefed, TNT'd or raided
2. Server shuts down due to insufficient funding or corruption

Unium

Jul 29, 2019
I would say that it is End Game when you have created at least one of every item, if you haven't made everything then there is still more stuff to do so the game hasn't ended :p
even then you really haven't finished (but i think that I would stop playing and say i have finished a game if I did that)

BTW: I have never even gotten close to doing this because I only play on servers with others and as soon as I get a bit rich either one of two things happens:
1. I am griefed, TNT'd or raided
2. Server shuts down due to insufficient funding or corruption

That's why i like to play minecraft alone or with one or 2 friends in private servers. You can plan ahead... and nothing you build gets destroid.