What have you been doing until FTB is ready?

cartofu1

Jul 29, 2019
i played bordelans 2 and i tried to finish ftb insanati (i finished almost all the map) because the normal one it was too short and easy
in rest i'm at school sooo,,,,,o_O yeah ;)

sciguyryan

Jul 29, 2019
I've been keeping up with the snapshot developments until FTB is completed. Even if comes out before 1.4 at this point I'd probably wait for everything to be 1.4 compatible anyway (specifically EE3 and TC3). There is so much epicness coming in 1.4 that I want to see how all the mods will weave in with it.

sciguyryan

Jul 29, 2019
Yep but hopefully the FTB mod pack comes out before then.

Well it doesn't look like the official releases of EE3 and TC3 will be done pre 1.4. All things considered given the time between now and 1.4 is released I doubt they'll rush for it either. They'll still have to update it for 1.4 so in a sense it makes sense for them to wait.

RampantPanda65

Jul 29, 2019
Yes but they're not including EE3 and TC3 when the FTB mod pack first comes out so they're only really waiting for RP2 and that could be ready in like 1-2 weeks.

sciguyryan

Jul 29, 2019
Yes but they're not including EE3 and TC3 when the FTB mod pack first comes out so they're only really waiting for RP2 and that could be ready in like 1-2 weeks.

That's exactly my point. MC 1.4 is due out on the 24th of this month, less than 2 weeks.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Mostly playing FTL (a really awesome indie game that I definitely recommend you all try if you like roguelikes), designing a few mechanisms on Minecraft (some nice, simple frame doors), spending time on Tumblr, watching Battlestar Galactica, writing, watching Direwolf20's YouTube videos... oh, and convincing my friends that the Feed The Beast modpack is better than... the other technical modpack whose name shall not be spoken in my presence. Believe it or not, that's actually worked out really well for me.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
now playing on some PVP grief servers since i have never done this before :p

Also managing my server since we had a big hardware crash yesterday :(

and live streaming on twitch!

welshtony

Jul 29, 2019
Iv been playing on our modded server as we have most current mods that are (was at least - dont know if they have changed) in the new FTB pack.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Atm i am playing on a server called Godcraft Frontiers, which is a vanilla modded 1.3.2 server, and uses a lot of the FTB mods and some more. In case anyone is interested here is a link.

icedale

Jul 29, 2019
Played Terrafirmacraft a couple of times till I reached Steel and had a heck of a hard time finding Nickel till I had nothing else there to do. Right now I'm having a lot of fun with Better Than Wolves and Vanilla 1.4.2.
Something rather funny that happened is that I bought Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2 and Torchlight 2 and I'm having buyer's remorse. Whenever I'm playing any of those games all I can think of is Minecraft and what I could be doing in Minecraft. I guess I'm obsessed.
While I'm not playing and sometimes while playing just to keep me company I like to watch/listen to the streams on twitch.