What happened to corail?

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
I'm updating my custom 1.15.2 pack and I just noticed that all listings and references to the Corail group of mods on Twitch app and CurseForge have disappeared. Temporary glitch? Major falling out? Is there an alternate source for mod updates approved by the mod dev?

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
From what I've heard, Corail had some argument with other mod devs, eventually escalating to the point of him getting banned from CurseForge.
https://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/hdo8v7 this reddit post has some more details.

Sadly, I am not aware of any approved place you can now find their mods, though I admittedly haven't searched for it.

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
It's a damn shame. Tombstone is one of the few current mods that I like the direction the changes have gone in over subsequent versions. As a casual player, I certainly don't appreciate being dragged into a dispute between devs, legitimate grievance or not. It is hard enough to troubleshoot a pack without having to worry about deliberate sabotage.

On that note I'd also like to complain about Twitch not separating Forge and Fabric mods. If these are going to remain incompatible paths, they should not be in the same update chain anymore than mod releases for different MC versions.

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
I can't argue with CurseForge's decision to ban. The modding community had the argument about this exact situation a couple years ago, though I don't remember the devs/mods involved that time.