What happened in the last two weeks in the community?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
Oh. I thought they working on it together?

They had a body transfusion, slows head is on elo's body.
And they also got direwolfs leg which got tore off in a recent PR campaign called "Meet Dire IRL 4 kids ahahhahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahhhhhhhhhhtekkit" and KakerMix tore it off and gave it too slowpoke for christmas in their regular meetup and dinner at McDonalds.

Reactions: dgdas9

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, and NeptunePink has drank his own piss after being lost in a jungle in Central Africa.

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, and NeptunePink has drank his own piss after being lost in a jungle in Central Africa.

Then he got saved by the thaumaturges, then took him to their leader (Azanor) and made him live happily ever after (Apart from having been sacrificed later on by WayOfTime)

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Then he got saved by the thaumaturges, then took him to their leader (Azanor) and made him live happily ever after (Apart from having been sacrificed later on by WayOfTime)
And after that, Binnie and Mysterious Ages started their attack by taking over Scotland using bees. And Sengir led their armies using a giant sword made of bronze, which they then managed to take over France but were taken down in Germany by Cloudy and Dan200. And then Calclavia nuked them using ICBM missiles.

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
And after that, Binnie and Mysterious Ages started their attack by taking over Scotland using bees. And Sengir led their armies using a giant sword made of bronze, which they then managed to take over France but were taken down in Germany by Cloudy and Dan200. And then Calclavia nuked them using ICBM missiles.

KingLemming and PowerCrystals then suddenly started to take over the world slowly using communism, powercrystals then was gone one day.

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
Ya know, when this thread first hit I typed up the most smart ass thing I could think of then didn't post it.
I figured, "Maybe the OP will get mad at me for doing that."
So, I watched for a while hoping HOPING someone would break the ice. Now with all the many other posts, it seems like more than I were waiting for the ice breaker it seems. :)

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Ya know, when this thread first hit I typed up the most smart ass thing I could think of then didn't post it.
I figured, "Maybe the OP will get mad at me for doing that."
So, I watched for a while hoping HOPING someone would break the ice. Now with all the many other posts, it seems like more than I were waiting for the ice breaker it seems. :)
You're welcome

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Some of these are so creative I ain't even mad. I may have been gone for 2 weeks, but I didn't sense any changes in the force.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I swear I love this community.

But anyways Slowpoke was so hard at work on redpower 3 that he passed on the FTB development to the Tekkit team.

you sure it was the tekkit team? I thought the tekkit team already took over the developement of XYcraft and redpower was handed over to flowerchild?

Sub

Jul 29, 2019
you sure it was the tekkit team? I thought the tekkit team already took over the developement of XYcraft and redpower was handed over to flowerchild?

No no you got it all wrong, Flowerchild took over the Technic platform, DireWolf took over Xycraft and renamed it into Ecks-Why craft and RedPower 3 is being worked on by Slowpoke.

Sub

Jul 29, 2019
GregTech made the blast furnace require 100 steel plates and to make those steel plates you would need a blast furnace. He got mindfucked so hard he decided to move from balancing Ic2 to balancing Dartcraft current ETA for DartTech is november 2016.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
now you're just lying :eek:

I wish I was- take a look at the new stained glass.
Its not the prettiest thing ever- thats what texturepacks are for

-but he changed glass to render the inside of the block- making them look hollow and adding a lot of visual noise to it.
So he added an aesthetic feature, and broke all the aesthetics associated with that feature at the same time.​

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Wth is going on with xycraft? I haven't heard anything about it in a while. I was shocked someone even mentioned it