What Exactly Is The Point Of This...?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Schneiderism

Jul 29, 2019
These are in every Dark Tower I've found so far, but as far as I can tell, they serve no purpose? Anyone know what they're used for? [Click]

vertagen

Jul 29, 2019
Redstone clock, dark towers are dark, you never know what the necromancers may use it for.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Well hey free pistons and redstone is pretty good freebie to pass by. Visit enough and you may have enough materials to get your redstone circuitry for almost nothing.

TangentialThreat

Jul 29, 2019
A few of the redstone contraptions move blocks out of the way so you can open chests. Other than that, yes it is all utterly pointless weirdness.

Wait until you find the carminite reactors.

Malexion

Jul 29, 2019
They are part of the lore of the tower, its supposed to represent the experiments that eventually led up to the creation of the carminite reactors and the destruction of those who originally built the tower.

Reactions: dgdas9

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
That was a pointless and franky idiotic post.
Was there really a need to post it.

Edit: For people who will wonder, he said "YOLO" then edited it.

Reactions: Mashy14

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
I have actually wondered what they were there for myself. The last time I was in one the wiki said it was WIP, so I figured more would be done later.