What do you eat?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Carrot

• Total voters

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
I usually eat potato,but when there is no potato i eat meat or apples :p
Btw i never made any food item from HarvestCraft or Agriculture,too complex ...

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
I really dont have a go to item. Usually its steak or Potatoes as they are easy and give good saturation

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Bread if no harvestcraft,if harvestcraft is up, i go for strawberry pie and veggie soup, both are easy to made and easy to make in high quantity

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
At the moment potatoes for their high saturation for very little effort. But once I get my Quantum helmet made I will switch over to Canned food for auto feeding, along with automating transfer of filled cans to my inventory and empty ones out of by the use of the "Player Interface" from Randon Things. Completely automated food on the go then.

Reactions: casilleroatr

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
potatoes. simple, easy, and plentiful.
wheat and sweetcorn (magic crops) are now there to feed a culinary generator, which keeps up nicely with a pulverizer, furnace, and induction smelter.

Harros

Jul 29, 2019
Fish I have an MFR fisher hooked up to a steam dynamo I can just throw in coal and go about my day.

Reactions: Mevansuto

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Fish I have an MFR fisher hooked up to a steam dynamo I can just throw in coal and go about my day.
Even better is to throw a photovoltaic cell from Ender IO or a Solar panel from IC2. Free power=free food. The fisher really only needs trickle power.

fleutius

Jul 29, 2019
Resently I've been keeping myself full on berry medleys from Natura(if I remember correctly) the ones from berry bushes.
Easy and free meals and with ME autocrafting I just fetch a stack when I'm out

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
So much this.

On one world I made an entire fortress out of cooked meat blocks, I had that many spare. Vegetarianism doesn't pay in these parts :D
I found this on tumblr shortly after reading this comment

tumblr_n2nvf1cG7J1qfs6p2o3_500.png

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
Since this is kinda on the topic, what has like really high saturation? Getting tired of eating lol

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Since this is kinda on the topic, what has like really high saturation? Getting tired of eating lol
Berries from the Natura bushes can be eaten even when full. So you can fill yourself completely up on saturation with them.

TheAwesomater

Jul 29, 2019
On a side note, will a culinary generator keep an MFR fisher going? That would be a good power loop to have.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
1 uncooked fish in a culinary generator in 3600RF. That same amount of power only produced 179 out 900 work units needed for 1 fish.

Cooking the fish before burning it in the culinary generator resulted in 16000RF, which is exactly the amount needed to make 1 fish through 900 work units.

Therefore if you used a free method of smelting you could break even and slowly convert your other food types to fish. If not, you would lose power.

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
Calefactors from Ars Magica have a chance of doubling the output from smelting recipes. Could be useful for preparing fuel for culinary generators.