What are YOUR frustrations in Feed The Beast?

rizzy

Jul 29, 2019
What about translocators (ninja'd? Or itemducts. These will do the trick, unless there are some other criteria I am missing.

Also, would it be possible to have something like an ender barrel. I have always wanted something that will automatically suck out all cobble of my inventory and send it to my base. It is just a little thing because there are already three (maybe more) good solutions to this. One is manual clearing through an ender pouch. Another is forestry backpacks. Finally, you could also use dartcraft packs which can also compress your cobble if you have extrautils installed. There are some drawbacks to all three methods though. Basic forestry backpacks are very small (and the silk required to get the big ones requires hours and hours of tropical bee cycles). Ender pouches are manual, and when you are mining with a good TiCo hammer the cobble really mounts up quick and it is as if you are emptying your inventory into your ender pouch every 2 minutes. Dartcraft bags are really good, and can store an enormous amount of cobble if you are autocompressing it. However, you can't compress your cobble and supply a stack in your inventory at all times with the same backpack.

Tl:dr The pouch side of the ender barrel should be able to suck up all of a specified type of material into its inventory, with the option of maintaining a stack of said material in your inventory. For the barrel side, maybe you would have to add your own physical barrel block. I haven't gotten around to playing with refined relocation yet (although I plan on it very soon) so I'm not sure I properly understand the nature of your Jabba integration, but would it be possible to make an upgrade for a Jabba barrel to behave in this way?

I know this is a bit old, but I I'll just suggest you look into the player interface from random things. It lets you access your inventory from placed objects, like say an import bus set to suck up cobble :)

T

Twoblind

I know this is an old thread but here goes...

I'm playing Galactic Science and am trying to set up a sorting system. But for some reason the filter module is not working. The items coming down the pipe just bypass the junction with the configured filter module say for example to take broken ore into a crafter