What Are You Wearing?

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I just thought it'd be fun to post the gear you're currently wearing in game. Most of us like to show off every now and then so this is a good place to do so. Plus many of us aren't only using mods from FTB so this can be very interesting. I'm currently using a modified Resonant Rise pack; basically a trimmed down version of the RR Experimental line.

JcNhW2g.png

This is my temprary TC4 infusion room. I've got Boots of the Traveller with many enchants, Tartarite legging, and a Mekanism jetpack with Protection IV. The sword is an Iron Bigsword I just acquired after taking down a Chocolate Quest floating structure.

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks to a very nice spawn, I was able to get a mix of steel and bronze armor, along with a steel sword. Also, if you can't tell by the minimap, it's in the middle of a taint biome.
2014-02-10_16.06.38.png

Reactions: kaiomann

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
If I am in a real hurry to get somewhere, I break out my special funky red trainers:

G132zDh.png

Else I am the boring kind, I love the good old enchanted Quantum armour for legs, feet and helmet(Sprint, jump, autofeed, autodispel etc) and then Gravisuite's Advanced NanoChestplate(Nano chest+advanced jetpack). Its so versatile, protects me almost like creative mode so I don't need to worry about anything and it all comes preinstalled so I don't need to bother with any modules or anything :p

8eWkgFk.png

Last edited:

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
I tried something new this time and went for Thaumcraft armour. Thaumium chestplate, leggings and the helmet of revealing from TT all with repair and some other stuff. My pride and joy is my pair of boots of the traveller with repair ii, haste iii, protection iii and feather falling iv. Because I am making an Arendelle inspired castle at the moment I have given my armour names inspired by Norse mythology so I called my boots Sleipnir's Stride. I also carry some long fall boots in my backpack for when I go base jumping in the nether.

2014-02-16_02.05.50.png

I am a bit of a noob with enchants as I had always gone for Tech armour in the past and never really messed around with it in Vanilla. Does anyone know know of any more cool enchants either in FTB packs or Resonant Rise?

Reactions: RedBoss

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
ResRise has Mariculture which give lots of interesting enchants like Superman I (the effect of flight), Spiderman (wall climbing) and other effects that give buffs via jewelry. Also Protection IV is the highest vanilla level of that enchant. I lost the world due to lack of backups but I had an awesome LiquidXP (the original from immibis), MFR, & Bibliocraft enchanting setup. I had every enchant I wanted after a while. Though I admit that I never got a handle on Mariculture's enchanting.

Reactions: casilleroatr

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
I really like Immibis's LXP and I have been using mainly that too. I haven't gotten a single mariculture enchant though. Do you only get that through jewellery (or related special mechanics?). I plan on getting into mariculture soon and this will make it even more attractive, I really want some thing to help me fly. I will try and get more protection iv books too.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I really like Immibis's LXP and I have been using mainly that too. I haven't gotten a single mariculture enchant though. Do you only get that through jewellery (or related special mechanics?). I plan on getting into mariculture soon and this will make it even more attractive, I really want some thing to help me fly. I will try and get more protection iv books too.
I had a profitable mob essence production so I got most of my enchants from books sent automatically through an MFR auto-enchanter set to level 30.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
I have to change to suit my area- metal armour is heavy; its drains hunger and you can't swim.

Overworld base- lightweight leather armour.
Outside- leather + diamond chest or helm+boots.
Nether-full metal suit favouring fire and projectile resist. Naked in tunnels/saferooms.
End- naked - armour is too expensive to risk with the void.

Reactions: RedBoss

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the slight necro, but i wanted to post on this for a longer time, I just forgot lol.
Anyways, here we go!
Either this, just basic longfallboots and powersuit legs.
GfnOUK1.jpg

Or Ars Magica Swag :D Fully enchanted with full prot 4 and haste and everything.
ZaDW6l3.png

Oh, and this is my twilight forest equipment, I'm doing a challenge to visit the Twilight without anything and beat all the dungeons. This is in a Urghast Tower. And yes, I beat him :D
IxVw2Qq.png

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Lately it has been Armored Jetpack, Longfall boots (w/haste), and some sort of pants.